• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kit Enhancements: Q&A

In summary, kit enhancements are additional products or tools that can be added to a Pampered Chef kit to enhance the cooking and baking experience. They are available for purchase separately or as part of a kit, and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with a consultant. While not necessary, they are designed to provide added convenience and utility. They can be returned or exchanged within 45 days of purchase, but must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition.
turtle15
If I signed in Dec., is my kit enhancement March or April?

I think it would be April. Could you phone HO to ask? - or you could just figure it out by going one month past your 90 days....

Since April is the normal KE month, I think you get April and May.

I think with the old P&P you get april and may. I' not sure what the new P&P has to say about it.

Just check the P&P, and the old rule still applies. Go read the P&P for full details.

I just called HO about this a couple days ago. My recruit signed up like 12/8. The P&P says "3 full months" so that means if you sign in the middle of Dec...then it's Jan/Feb/Mar for the full 3 months. My recruits KE is May since it falls in April and that's KE for consultants anyway. HTH. I read the P&P then called HO to be sure as I didn't want her to miss out.

lauradahl said:
I just called HO about this a couple days ago. My recruit signed up like 12/8. The P&P says "3 full months" so that means if you sign in the middle of Dec...then it's Jan/Feb/Mar for the full 3 months. My recruits KE is May since it falls in April and that's KE for consultants anyway. HTH. I read the P&P then called HO to be sure as I didn't want her to miss out.

Thanks! This is what I was thinking. I had read P&P, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong.

1. What are kit enhancements?

Kit enhancements are additional products or tools that can be added to a Pampered Chef kit to enhance the cooking and baking experience. These enhancements are specially curated to complement the main products in the kit and offer added value to the customer.

2. How do I know which kit enhancements are available for a specific kit?

The available kit enhancements for a specific kit can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also refer to the product description on the kit page, which will list any accompanying enhancements.

3. Can I purchase kit enhancements separately?

Yes, kit enhancements can be purchased separately from the main kit. They are also available for purchase individually without the main kit. However, purchasing them as part of the kit will often save you money as they are offered at a discounted price.

4. Are kit enhancements necessary or just optional add-ons?

Kit enhancements are optional add-ons and are not necessary for using the main products in the kit. However, they are designed to enhance the cooking and baking experience and can provide added convenience and utility.

5. Can I return or exchange kit enhancements?

Yes, kit enhancements can be returned or exchanged within the standard return policy of 45 days from the date of purchase. However, they must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. If you purchased the kit enhancement as part of a kit, the entire kit must be returned for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies