• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take Advantage of Kit Enhancement Month with 40% Off!

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase select enhancement kits at a discounted price of 40% off. The specific kits eligible for the discount are announced at the beginning of the month and can include newly released or popular items. Multiple kits can be purchased at the discounted price, but must be added to the cart separately. The discount is available for both online orders and orders placed through a consultant. Kit Enhancement Month usually takes place in August, but the dates may vary each year.
Jlynn771
Hi - I've just finished my 3 super starte months and I was told by my recruiter that December should be my "kit enhancement" month where I could purchase products for 40% off - does anyone know how I can do that? I thought maybe I might've gotten an email from HO or something - but I didn't and I wanted to make sure I can do this - I could really use some of the higher priced items in my shows and it would be nice to get them at such a good discount.

Thanks! :)

You won't get anything from HO saying that you are in your kit enhancement month. Just go to Non-commissionable orders on top of the PP screen. Add an order and when the order screen opens and says suppy order click the drop down menu and choose kit enhancement. You are allowed to order one item of each product up to $500. My kit month was last month. I really took advantage and got a TON of things that I'd been wanting. I got a lot of SA. HO won't let the order go through if you enter it and your not in kit month.

Do we get the kit enhancement ever so often or is it just the 4th month of signing up? Just curious...I'm only in my 2nd month and mine will come up in Feb.

Swirl said:
Do we get the kit enhancement ever so often or is it just the 4th month of signing up? Just curious...I'm only in my 2nd month and mine will come up in Feb.

I *think* there is a kit enhancement month every year for everyone at the same time. Over here (UK) I believe it is in April.

It is April for us also!

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase select enhancement kits at a discounted price of 40% off.

2. Which kits are eligible for the 40% off discount?

The specific kits that are eligible for the 40% off discount will be announced at the beginning of Kit Enhancement Month. They are typically kits that have been newly released or are popular items.

3. Can I purchase more than one kit at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple eligible kits at the discounted price during Kit Enhancement Month. However, each kit must be added to your cart separately in order to receive the discount.

4. Is the 40% off discount available for online orders?

Yes, the 40% off discount is available for both online orders and orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant during Kit Enhancement Month.

5. When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of August. However, the specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the exact dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom