1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Enhancement?

1. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Hi - I've just finished my 3 super starte months and I was told by my recruiter that December should be my "kit enhancement" month where I could purchase products for 40% off - does anyone know how I can do that? I thought maybe I might've gotten an email from HO or something - but I didn't and I wanted to make sure I can do this - I could really use some of the higher priced items in my shows and it would be nice to get them at such a good discount.

Thanks! :)

Dec 3, 2005
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

You won't get anything from HO saying that you are in your kit enhancement month. Just go to Non-commissionable orders on top of the PP screen. Add an order and when the order screen opens and says suppy order click the drop down menu and choose kit enhancement. You are allowed to order one item of each product up to $500. My kit month was last month. I really took advantage and got a TON of things that I'd been wanting. I got a lot of SA. HO won't let the order go through if you enter it and your not in kit month.

Dec 3, 2005
  3. Swirl

Swirl Member

Do we get the kit enhancement ever so often or is it just the 4th month of signing up? Just curious...I'm only in my 2nd month and mine will come up in Feb.

Dec 3, 2005
  4. Muppetgal

Muppetgal Member Silver Member

I *think* there is a kit enhancement month every year for everyone at the same time. Over here (UK) I believe it is in April.

Dec 3, 2005
  5. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

It is April for us also!

Dec 3, 2005
Have something to add?