• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Ordering: What Can't You Live Without?

In summary, a "Kit Enhancement" is an additional product that can be added to your Pampered Chef starter kit to enhance your cooking and selling experience. You can easily order a Kit Enhancement by logging into your Pampered Chef account or contacting your consultant. The products included in the Kit Enhancement are pre-selected, but you can still purchase individual products separately. The Kit Enhancement is available for both new and existing consultants, and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect.
ashkay
So I am looking at placing my kit enhancement order. Well needless to say everything that I want - my checkbook says no way!

So what can you not live without! I love the woven pieces, but if you were to choose between the round stone one or the rect. baker one, which one would you choose?

Is there anything else that is a can not live without! Also, can I put some Sept 1st items on my order?

I would say the round stoneone , because I would say you use the round stone more often at shows, than the rectangle one. I think you can only order the sample packages , of the new products. :)

D_Patel said:
one , because I would say you use the round stone more often at shows, than the rectangle one. I think you can only order the sample packages , of the new products. :)
I agree.. the Round Tray - hands down!

None of the new items are available in the enhancement program.

1. What is a "Kit Enhancement" and why should I order it?

A "Kit Enhancement" is an additional product that can be added to your Pampered Chef starter kit to enhance your cooking and selling experience. These products are hand-picked by our team to give you the best value and variety in your kit. By ordering a Kit Enhancement, you will have the opportunity to try out new products and increase your sales potential.

2. How do I order a Kit Enhancement?

You can easily order a Kit Enhancement by logging into your Pampered Chef account and adding the desired enhancement to your cart. Alternatively, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you with the ordering process.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the Kit Enhancement?

No, the Kit Enhancement products are pre-selected by our team to offer a variety of useful and popular products. However, if there is a specific product you are interested in, you can always purchase it separately.

4. Is the Kit Enhancement only available for new consultants?

No, the Kit Enhancement is available for both new and existing consultants. It is a great way for existing consultants to refresh their kit and try out new products.

5. Can I return or exchange a Kit Enhancement?

No, Kit Enhancements are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is a defect with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie