• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: March - April Transition

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a promotion from Pampered Chef that runs from March to April. Consultants can upgrade their starter kit or add new products to their existing kit at a discounted price by logging into their consultant account and clicking on the "Kit Enhancement" tab. There are no restrictions on which products can be added, but availability may be limited. Consultants can still earn commission on the products added during this time, which can also attract new customers and increase sales potential. This promotion is open to all consultants, including new ones.
lisa717
If I started in the end of March what month is my kit enhancement month?

My guess would be July. Did you submit any shows in March?

nope no shows in March

on your "Welcome to the Pampered Chef" email, it should list your kit enhancement month. Or, it's the first month AFTER your 90 day period ends.

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that runs from March to April. During this time, consultants have the opportunity to upgrade their starter kit or add new products to their existing kit at a discounted price.

2. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Kit Enhancement" tab. From there, you can select the products you wish to add to your kit and complete the purchase process.

3. Are there any restrictions on which products I can add to my kit?

No, there are no restrictions on which products you can add to your kit during Kit Enhancement Month. However, some products may be limited in quantity, so we recommend checking availability before making your purchase.

4. Can I still earn commission on the products I add to my kit during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, you can earn commission on the products you add to your kit during Kit Enhancement Month, just like any other product you sell. Plus, by adding new products to your kit, you may attract new customers and increase your sales and commission potential.

5. Can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month if I am a new consultant?

Yes, Kit Enhancement Month is open to all consultants, including new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity to stock up on essential products and get your business off to a strong start.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • PamperedChefLayla