• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Place a Second Kit Enhancement Order?

In summary, you are able to place a second kit enhancement order if you have already placed one, with no limit on the number of orders you can place. To do so, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to "My Account" and select "Order History," then "Place a Second Kit Enhancement Order." You can choose different products for your second order and there is no minimum order amount. Additionally, you can use your consultant discount on the order before taxes and shipping fees are applied.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I placed an order for my kit enhancement and wanted to order a few more items! Do you know if you're allowed to send in a second kit enchancement order as long as you're not duplicating any items in your first? My director thinks that you can but you would be paying more in shipping charges. Please help! I really want to order more product! :confused:
Thank You!
Kristi

I think you have to order it all at once. But, you should call the Home Office to make sure. If you can't order again, ask someone in your cluster if they haven't sent theirs yet if you can add your stuff to their order.

Shawnna

Definately one order only!

1. Can I place a second kit enhancement order if I already placed one?

Yes, you can place a second kit enhancement order if you have already placed one. There is no limit to the number of kit enhancement orders you can place.

2. How do I place a second kit enhancement order?

To place a second kit enhancement order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on "Order History" and then select "Place a Second Kit Enhancement Order." Follow the prompts to complete your order.

3. Can I choose different products for my second kit enhancement order?

Yes, you can choose different products for your second kit enhancement order. You are not limited to the same products that were in your first kit enhancement order.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for a second kit enhancement order?

No, there is no minimum order amount for a second kit enhancement order. You can choose to order as many or as few products as you'd like.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on a second kit enhancement order?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on a second kit enhancement order. Your consultant discount will be applied to the total amount of your order before taxes and shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk