• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Kit Enhancement Month: Multiple Orders Allowed?

L
ltkacz
Ok, I've got a question about kit enhancement month coming up. Can we put in more than 1 order during the month, or is it just once?

Thanks!

Only onceI believe it's only once. So get all you want the first time!!!

Debbie

I had that SAME question...I'm sooo glad you asked. Darn...now I may have to wait till I get paid. LOL!

I have a couple of kit enhancement questions. I read we can only purchase one of each item, is this correct?

Also if I purchase something with this kit enhancement in April, say some SA stuff, can I purchase the same item again in my fourth month kit enhancement?

Last question, I ordered the product sample with the executive saute pan, I would love to have two of them, can I order one with kit enhancement when I just got one with product samples?

Thanks,
Susan

I think the only thing you can't buy in your fourth kit enhancement is the items in your super starter kit.

SS stuff and anything you got in your ss bonus packs.

$ MaxWhat's the max amount you can spend during April's Kit Enhancement?:confused:

ChefMommyinOC said:
What's the max amount you can spend during April's Kit Enhancement?:confused:
$500 retail.

Yep, the regular product total all together can't be more than $500.

RecommendationsAs I am a newbie what sort of things would you recommend getting in Kit Enhancement? What do you find yourselves using most at shows??? Many thanks for your help!

You can't buy the stuff in your starter kit in the kit enhancement month?:(
My husband is lost every time I take the food chopper and stone to my show and I was hoping I could just get an extra.....where do you find the rules for Kit Enhancement Month on the PC site?

I was hoping to get a few doubles as well. I dropped the gurard for my adjustable spoon down the drain and can't retrieve it. I didn't want to have to order a replacement part.

I believe if you are in Super Starter still April kit enhancement does not apply to you. You have to wait until your fourth month. Then it will be April every year after

ShanaSmith said:
I believe if you are in Super Starter still April kit enhancement does not apply to you. You have to wait until your fourth month. Then it will be April every year after

You can order twice! You can order in April and whatever your 4th month is. If April is your 4th month, then you can order Kit Enhancement again in May.

new recruitSo let me clarify. If you sign up April 1 and choose your first month as May, you get to do kit enhancement in April and again in August? Thanks....BEE

Okay, I've already submitted and received ONE KE order. But -- PP is letting me enter a new one. Will it take it? I havne't submitted it yet...anyone know if we can do this more than once as long as we stay under the $500 mark TOTAL?

Think about what...
GourmetGirl said:
As I am a newbie what sort of things would you recommend getting in Kit Enhancement? What do you find yourselves using most at shows??? Many thanks for your help!

My suggestion to you is to think about what you wish you had during a show...my first kit enhancement, I got the springform pan (and other things as well!). There are a lot of GREAT recipes that use the springform pan, and I knew it would enhance my shows. Other things like the EAD, USG, Tool Turn About, and other pieces of stoneware are things that would definitely enhance your shows if you haven't earned the pieces during your SS months.

Also, the Double Burner Griddle or the 12-inch family skillet as cookware pieces would be a great investment...but you wouldn't get Pan-O-Rama points for it, so you have to look at that also.

Pay attention at your shows to those things that you think "Boy, I sure wish I had that tonight". That should definitely help!

I have not ordered anything from the Kit Enhancement for the simple fact that none of it is included in any of your incentives, or SS months, or pan o rama. If you have a decent sized party & you know the host, add the things you want to hers AFTER she has ordered. You will get up to 30% off & your commission % goes up, so you'll be saving almost just as much, if not more. You can check to see when she gets the order & you can go pick out your stuff. ;) :cool:

I do what Ginger does. I do not plan to order from Kit Enhancement--EVER. I'd rather have the incentive points and career sales, thank you very much.

me 2 i dont order anything from kit enhancement. i want the points

Kit EnhancementRead "Recipes for Success" under Policies & Procedures" page F-8 and F-9. To me it reads that the April Kit Enhancement we can buy anything we want to but our SS Kit Enhancement (4th month) we can't buy stuff that came in our SS Kit or Bonus Packages because it is an additional kit enhancement. So if you want something that is in your SS kit you better purchase now. Someone else read it and see if you are reading it the same way I am, I have read it several times since last month:D . I was going to type it all on here but I don't have time. I need to get ready for a show tomorrow!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Okay, I have never added anything I have wanted onto a show because it says in the Recipe For Success "Consultants may not place personal orders on a Show order"

I am seeing that I would be further in career sales, etc. if I hadn't ordered my kit enhancement, just added the items onto a show. But I was afraid of getting in trouble after reading that. Do you put your personal items as if they were the hosts? What about the receipt if you need to return something?

I'm bummed because I orderd the kit enhancement and I guess I could have tagged it onto a show and got another ss bonus pack...

I REALLY dont think PC cares as to how we buy our stuff as long as they get their money;) As long as the host doesnt mind ( whenever I have told the host I'll stop by & do the sorting out for her) they are MORE than happy, also you are making her party larger & she gets more stuff!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't add yourself as a co-host. Just tack it onto the hosts order as if she were buying it.

You have the receipt and info in PP, so if you ever need to return/exchange anything, you print it out and send it in yourself. Honestly, I think we overthink the whole warranty thing.

spoiledchef said:
Okay, I've already submitted and received ONE KE order. But -- PP is letting me enter a new one. Will it take it? I havne't submitted it yet...anyone know if we can do this more than once as long as we stay under the $500 mark TOTAL?
The KE option is always there on PP. IT'll let you enter one at any time, but the problem will come up when you submit it. You'd get a call from HO saying you already submitted one.

1. Can we put in more than 1 order during kit enhancement month?

Yes, multiple orders are allowed during kit enhancement month.

2. Is there a limit to how many orders we can place during the month?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders that can be placed during kit enhancement month.

3. Can we place multiple orders for the same kit or do they have to be different kits?

You can place multiple orders for the same kit or for different kits during kit enhancement month.

4. Are there any restrictions on the items we can order during kit enhancement month?

No, there are no restrictions on the items that can be ordered during kit enhancement month.

5. Can we cancel or modify our orders after they have been placed?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they have been placed. Please double check your orders before submitting them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom