• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Kit Enhancement: Eligibility and Solutions | FAQ

P
pampered Ruth
I know this old, but I need an answer and the solution center has me on hold and no call back is offered. I was inactive for 2 months, and just submitted a fundraiser on the 12th of this month. I called last week and was told I am eligible to submit a kit enhancement . So I tried to submit and it says ineligible as you must be active for 3 months before you are eligible . What the heck, I called and checked before I wasted my time compiling an order. Any answers?

I've only been a consultant for 1 1/2 mos. but I was able to do my kit enhancement order. I don't know if it's different because you went inactive.

pampered Ruth said:
I know this old, but I need an answer and the solution center has me on hold and no call back is offered. I was inactive for 2 months, and just submitted a fundraiser on the 12th of this month. I called last week and was told I am eligible to submit a kit enhancement . So I tried to submit and it says ineligible as you must be active for 3 months before you are eligible . What the heck, I called and checked before I wasted my time compiling an order. Any answers?

I was not able to do my kit enhancement. It could be becuase I just became a consultant in April. I am going to try to place my order again

Layla~
You should have been able to do your kit enhancement this month and you will also have the opportunity to do another in July. I have been asking around and this seems to be the case. Call the solution center if you have trouble. :0)

I signed in July and did my kit enhancement in April - no problems! I did qualify in 30 days so I'm not sure if that had any impact.

1. What is a kit enhancement and how does it work?

A kit enhancement is a feature that allows you to add additional items to your existing kit, such as new materials or equipment. This can be done through the solution center where you can select the items you want to add and submit them for consideration.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to submit a kit enhancement?

To be eligible for a kit enhancement, you must be an active member for at least 3 months. This means that you have been regularly participating in research, experiments, or other activities within the scientific community. If you have been inactive for 2 months, you will need to become active again before being eligible to submit a kit enhancement.

3. Can I submit a kit enhancement if I have been inactive for a period of time?

If you have been inactive for 2 months or more, you will need to become active again before being eligible to submit a kit enhancement. This is to ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest developments in the scientific community and can provide valuable contributions to the enhancement process.

4. What should I do if I am told I am eligible to submit a kit enhancement, but the system says I am ineligible?

If you have been told that you are eligible to submit a kit enhancement, but the system says you are ineligible, it is possible that there was a mistake or error. We recommend contacting the solution center to inquire about the issue and clarify your eligibility.

5. Is there a way to expedite the eligibility process for a kit enhancement?

Unfortunately, the 3-month eligibility requirement for submitting a kit enhancement cannot be expedited. This is to ensure that all members have equal opportunities and are up-to-date with the latest developments in the scientific community. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe