1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit enhancement question

1. I know this old, but I need an answer and the solution center has me on hold and no call back is offered. I was inactive for 2 months, and just submitted a fundraiser on the 12th of this month. I called last week and was told I am eligible to submit a kit enhancement . So I tried to submit and it says ineligible as you must be active for 3 months before you are eligible . What the heck, I called and checked before I wasted my time compiling an order. Any answers?

Apr 30, 2009
  2. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I've only been a consultant for 1 1/2 mos. but I was able to do my kit enhancement order. I don't know if it's different because you went inactive.

Apr 30, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I was not able to do my kit enhancement. It could be becuase I just became a consultant in April. I am going to try to place my order again

4. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

Layla~
    You should have been able to do your kit enhancement this month and you will also have the opportunity to do another in July. I have been asking around and this seems to be the case. Call the solution center if you have trouble. :0)

5. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I signed in July and did my kit enhancement in April - no problems! I did qualify in 30 days so I'm not sure if that had any impact.

May 1, 2009
Have something to add?