• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement Order Status

In summary, the people who placed orders on 4/30 haven't received their kits yet, but they figure it will be awhile because the shows with priority have not shipped yet.
Mel92504
Gold Member
has anyone else placed a kit enhancemnent order on 4/30? I submitted & keep checking the status & it still just says received...I can't wait to get my new stuff :)

I didn't, but given that shows submitted then still haven't shipped, I'd say it will be awhile. Shows have the priority I think. Sorry!

Same for me- submitted on the 30th, and still shows Received. I figure it's just because it's the first of the month.

Ditto! I waited until the last minute and I'm getting very impatient! (I'm organizing an event for Sat., May 16th and I hope it's here in time!!! Better be!)

luckily it's not anything that I need however, I fell like a kid waiting for Santa...& it's only July...lol...My shows have typically been shipping within 3-4 days of closing the show, so I thought it may go the same, all well, what's a few more days!

I placed a KE on April 28th, didn't show received until April 30th and they FINALLY shipped it May 8th.

I'm close to IL... so I get it tomorrow. Can hardly wait!!

Mine shipped on the 8th also. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow (12th).

FWIW -- I submitted my KE order on the 29th at about 9:30 PM; it arrived on Saturday.​

i submitted mine on the 30th and it already came in... thursday or friday... can't remember which!!! I've slept since then!!! :D

guess what? i forgot to order. i can't beleive it :( do we get anything for making a year. i make a year this month!! really bummed now bc i forgot to order

rbvernon said:
guess what? i forgot to order. i can't beleive it :( do we get anything for making a year. i make a year this month!! really bummed now bc i forgot to order

That's why I made sure I set a calendar reminder for myself in Outlook. I knew I'd forget. :D

Not sure about the 1-yr thing (haven't read anything)...My 1-yr is in August.

I know I should of done something like that Bobbi. Maybe next time I will remember!!

Mine shipped and should be here (AR) tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!:)

rbvernon said:

I don't know if you're supposed to, but I didn't get anything when I hit a year... sorry!

What is a "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order status?

The "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order status refers to an order that has been placed for a kit enhancement item that is expected to be released on April 30th. This status indicates that the item is not yet available for shipment and will be shipped as soon as it becomes available.

When will my "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order ship?

Your order will ship as soon as the kit enhancement item becomes available, which is expected to be on April 30th. Once the item is in stock, our team will fulfill your order and send you a shipping notification.

Can I cancel or change my "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order?

Yes, you can cancel or make changes to your order before the kit enhancement item becomes available on April 30th. After that date, the order will be processed and shipped according to our standard policies. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Will my "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order be shipped separately from my other items?

Yes, if you have other items in your order that are currently in stock, they will be shipped separately from the kit enhancement item on April 30th. You will receive a separate shipping notification for the kit enhancement item once it is available.

Can I track the progress of my "Waiting for 4/30 Kit Enhancement" order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. Once the kit enhancement item becomes available and your order is processed, you will also receive a shipping notification with tracking information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AZPampered Chef