• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement or Supply Order Sample??

In summary, a Kit Enhancement is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to add additional products to their existing kit, while a Supply Order Sample allows consultants to purchase products at a discounted rate for their customers. To place a Kit Enhancement or Supply Order Sample, consultants can log in to their account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the prompts under the "My Business" tab. Orders are typically shipped within 3-5 business days and a shipping confirmation email will be sent with tracking information.
kittychef
:confused:

I'm trying to figure out wich one would be better to order. What do you guys recomend?

Go with whichever is cheaper. You don't get a commission on either one. ;) Typically, it's going to be cheaper with a Kit Enhancement order. You only get one submission for it, though. So be sure you don't submit it prematurely. :)

Depends on what you are ordering. KIT ENHANCEMENT would be (this month, or in your 4th month) 40% off any product - up to $500 in retail.Supply order is the paperwork, catalogs, tote bags, some product samples such as Pantry items and a few demo products are on sale there too- typically 40% I think? You have limits on the products (it's on the Supply Order Form- which can be found on the Download Center tab).

What is a Kit Enhancement?

A Kit Enhancement is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to add additional products to their existing kit to enhance their business and increase sales.

How do I place a Kit Enhancement order?

To place a Kit Enhancement order, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and select the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Order Supplies" and select "Kit Enhancements" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to select your desired products and complete the order.

What is a Supply Order Sample?

A Supply Order Sample is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to purchase products at a discounted rate to use as samples for their customers.

How do I customize my Supply Order Sample?

To customize your Supply Order Sample, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and select the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Order Supplies" and select "Supply Order Sample" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to select your desired products and customize the quantities and discounts.

When will my Kit Enhancement or Supply Order Sample be shipped?

Your Kit Enhancement or Supply Order Sample will typically be shipped within 3-5 business days after the order is placed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • newyawksue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pkd09