• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen with These Must-Have Items for Kit Enhancement Month

R
RachelNguyen
So, what are you guys going to get?

I am thinking of:

Chef's tongs
Large SA platter
Small SA caddy (the new one!)

I can't think of anything else off hand...

Love+
Rachel

Oh, and the rectangular woven selections for the 9x13 baker. And the cheese knife... and the wine opener... and the salt and pepper shaker... and, and, and....

My bank account is already crying for mercy!

When can I order? May, June???My SS1 month was March so I am in month 2, but can't have a kit enhancement until the 4th month right? Is that June or is it May since I signed on in Feb, but my SS1 month was March. Really confused.

Thank you for any help,

Michelle Breeding #473065

I am too embarrassed to list everything I ordered!:eek:

Michelle,
If your ss1 was March, then July would be your enhancement month. Its in your welcome letter, check to be sure.

Rachel,

The medium bar pan also fits nicely in the rectangle one.:D

According to the PC manual pages f8 and f9 under policies and procedures section you get the April one with all consultants and again in your 4th month. I beleive your month will be June. I signed in Feb. also and that's what I was told.
HTH
JOYce

mbreeding said:
My SS1 month was March so I am in month 2, but can't have a kit enhancement until the 4th month right? Is that June or is it May since I signed on in Feb, but my SS1 month was March. Really confused.

Thank you for any help,

Michelle Breeding #473065

RachelNguyen said:
My bank account is already crying for mercy!

LOL - I may have to take out a second mortgage on my house to cover my wish list!! :eek: :D

Lee Anne

I have a lot of stuff I want to order as well! :)

My top items are:
Woven Large Square Server (but I wonder if I should wait until June and see if one of my hosts doesn't use it at 60% off!)
Steak Knife Set
Carving Set
Carafe
All Seasonings for Demos and the vanilla.

Better to get the seasonings at 40%, right?;)

my list - - trying to narrow it downI'm so glad you posted this. I want to know what everyone LOVES that they do have (to help me narrow down my HUGE list). Here's what's on it (mind you I own most of the catalog)

On supply order discount
* rice cooker
* mini muffin pan
* All 3 Whip Cancer items

* Square baker
* Small microcooker (I don't have any)
* Celebrate Plate (I want a second)
* Oil Dipping Set (beautiful)
* Chef tongs
* chilzanne mini-bowl (have the rectangular & new one)

I thought I would complete my grilling set:
* grill brush
* BBQ Tongs

I can't waitI'm getting the 5-Piece Executive Cookware:cool: :cool:

Susan,

I love my Chef's Tongs. I use it ALL THE TIME so does my husband too. We also use the small microcooker everyday!

I strongly recommend you to buy them.

jenpartain said:
Susan,

I love my Chef's Tongs. I use it ALL THE TIME so does my husband too. We also use the small microcooker everyday!

I strongly recommend you to buy them.
I also use the small microcooker everyday and I'm starting to use the rice cooker more and more - but you can order the rice cooker on the supply order this season. I'm also thinking about getting another chopper so I have one to use while the other one is waiting to be washed!

I bought the oil dipping set and I just love it. I keep my EVOO in it at all times, and every once in a while when I want to feel "fancy" I buy some nice hard crusty bread, shred some cheese and viola! It is yummy, yummy!

Got To Have It...I've got to get the ultimate slice and grate, and the cake pan set, and maybe i can talk my husband into buying me the exec. stir-fry skillet

im confussed why are you spending that much when your not getting that great of a deal? I throw anything that i want on my hostess order. She gets 30% off i get 22-25% commission and I get points for my trip. Am I the one only that does that? Expecially the cookware your missing out on points!!!

1. What are the must-have items for kit enhancement month?

The must-have items for kit enhancement month can vary depending on personal preferences and cooking needs, but some popular choices include chef's tongs, large serving platters, and small storage caddies.

2. Why are chef's tongs considered a must-have item?

Chef's tongs are versatile and essential for any kitchen. They can be used for flipping, tossing, and serving food, and are especially useful when grilling or working with hot dishes.

3. What makes the large serving platter a necessary item for kitchen enhancement?

A large serving platter is perfect for entertaining and presenting dishes, whether it's a holiday meal or a casual gathering with friends. It also adds a touch of elegance to any table setting.

4. What is special about the new small storage caddy?

The new small storage caddy is designed to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free. It has multiple compartments for storing different types of utensils and tools, making them easily accessible while cooking.

5. Are there any other must-have items for kitchen enhancement month?

Aside from the mentioned items, other popular choices for kitchen enhancement include a high-quality chef's knife, a food processor, and a set of mixing bowls. It ultimately depends on your cooking style and needs, so choose items that will be most useful to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • chrisgodleski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
  • ~*Heather*~
  • General Chat
Replies