• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit enhancement month...

R

RachelNguyen

So, what are you guys going to get?

I am thinking of:

Chef's tongs
Large SA platter
Small SA caddy (the new one!)

I can't think of anything else off hand...

Love+
Rachel

R

RachelNguyen

Oh, and the rectangular woven selections for the 9x13 baker. And the cheese knife... and the wine opener... and the salt and pepper shaker... and, and, and....

My bank account is already crying for mercy!

Feb 7, 2006
When can I order? May, June???

My SS1 month was March so I am in month 2, but can't have a kit enhancement until the 4th month right? Is that June or is it May since I signed on in Feb, but my SS1 month was March. Really confused.

Thank you for any help,

Michelle Breeding #473065

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I am too embarrassed to list everything I ordered!:eek:

Michelle,
If your ss1 was March, then July would be your enhancement month. Its in your welcome letter, check to be sure.

Mar 15, 2006
According to the PC manual pages f8 and f9 under policies and procedures section you get the April one with all consultants and again in your 4th month. I beleive your month will be June. I signed in Feb. also and that's what I was told.
HTH
JOYce

mbreeding said:
My SS1 month was March so I am in month 2, but can't have a kit enhancement until the 4th month right? Is that June or is it May since I signed on in Feb, but my SS1 month was March. Really confused.

Thank you for any help,

Michelle Breeding #473065

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I have a lot of stuff I want to order as well! :)

My top items are:
Woven Large Square Server (but I wonder if I should wait until June and see if one of my hosts doesn't use it at 60% off!)
Steak Knife Set
Carving Set
Carafe
All Seasonings for Demos and the vanilla.

Better to get the seasonings at 40%, right?;)

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
my list - - trying to narrow it down

I'm so glad you posted this. I want to know what everyone LOVES that they do have (to help me narrow down my HUGE list). Here's what's on it (mind you I own most of the catalog)

On supply order discount
* rice cooker
* mini muffin pan
* All 3 Whip Cancer items

* Square baker
* Small microcooker (I don't have any)
* Celebrate Plate (I want a second)
* Oil Dipping Set (beautiful)
* Chef tongs
* chilzanne mini-bowl (have the rectangular & new one)

I thought I would complete my grilling set:
* grill brush
* BBQ Tongs

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
Susan,

I love my Chef's Tongs. I use it ALL THE TIME so does my husband too. We also use the small microcooker everyday!

I strongly recommend you to buy them.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
jenpartain said:
Susan,

I love my Chef's Tongs. I use it ALL THE TIME so does my husband too. We also use the small microcooker everyday!

I strongly recommend you to buy them.
I also use the small microcooker everyday and I'm starting to use the rice cooker more and more - but you can order the rice cooker on the supply order this season. I'm also thinking about getting another chopper so I have one to use while the other one is waiting to be washed!

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I bought the oil dipping set and I just love it. I keep my EVOO in it at all times, and every once in a while when I want to feel "fancy" I buy some nice hard crusty bread, shred some cheese and viola! It is yummy, yummy!

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
Got To Have It...

I've got to get the ultimate slice and grate, and the cake pan set, and maybe i can talk my husband into buying me the exec. stir-fry skillet

Feb 2, 2006
im confussed why are you spending that much when your not getting that great of a deal? I throw anything that i want on my hostess order. She gets 30% off i get 22-25% commission and I get points for my trip. Am I the one only that does that? Expecially the cookware your missing out on points!!!