• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Kit Enhancement: Clarifying $500 Limit & Discount

In summary, you are allowed to order anything up to $500.00 in retail value during your 4th month as a consultant.
DZmom
I'm trying to figure what to get in April and need some clarification! Things are a little blurry here! :D

The $500 limit is that out of pocket or before our 40% discount?

That is retail!So up to $500 retail! Just remember that you can only place one order and it can not contain items from your original kit.

Hve fun shopping! :D

During April Kit Enhancement you can order 1 of each item up to the 500.00 retail value. You can order whatever you want. During your 4th month as a consultant you also get a kit enhancement month. During that month you can't order anything you earned or received in your kit. But, during the kit enhancement for everyone you can order anything you want - but just 1 of each thing up to $500.

fruit76loop said:
So up to $500 retail! Just remember that you can only place one order and it can not contain items from your original kit.

Hve fun shopping! :D

Can we never order anything from our original kit, or is there a certain time limit? I mean, what if after the warrenty is up on the pizza stone it breaks? We can't replace it during kit enhancement month?

yes, you can. The only time you can't is during your 4th month of being a consultant. And that is just so you will order things to add to your kit. Each year in April all consultants get a kit enhancement month and you can order anything you want...1 of each item up to $500.00 in retail value.

During your 4th month you get kit enhancement too. So, if this is your first year you get 2 different months of kit enhancement. If April is your 4th month I think they move your "New consultant kit enhancement" to May, but not 100% sure.

I looked at my original documentation and it's showing kit enhancement as April. So I won't hold my breath. I'm not sure I have space to store ALL of the cookware anyway. But I still want it!!!

New Consultant QuestionIf I join PC now, April will be during my SS months. Are new consultants able to order at the 40% off during April or do we have to wait until our SS months are up? Just curious.

Thank you,
Tina

yes you can order. You are a consultant. You will order just like any other personal order. In your PP software there is a kit enhancement in the drop box where you choose sample, supply, personal, etc.

:)Thanks Shawnna!

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special month-long event held by Pampered Chef to help our customers enhance their kitchen tool collection. During this time, we offer exclusive deals and promotions on our top-selling products.

2. When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of September, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to stay updated on our website and social media for the official dates.

3. How can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply visit our website or connect with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information about the deals and promotions and can help you place your order.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of Kit Enhancement Month?

No, anyone can take advantage of the deals and promotions during Kit Enhancement Month. However, our consultants may have additional perks or special offers for their customers during this time.

5. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during Kit Enhancement Month or are they only available during this event?

You can still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during Kit Enhancement Month. However, some of our top-selling products may have exclusive deals and promotions during this time, so it's a great opportunity to stock up on your kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies