• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement Month Deals | Up to 40% Off!

In summary, "Kit Enhancement Month" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase exclusive products at a discounted price to enhance their demonstration kits. It typically takes place in the month of January, but the exact dates can vary from year to year. All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate, including new and existing consultants. The products offered during this promotion include new and exclusive kitchen tools, cookware, and food products, chosen based on consultant feedback and popular demand. Consultants can purchase these products through their online consultant portal or by contacting their team leader, and the products will be shipped directly to their designated address.
ashkay
Hi all

August is my 4th month - which I get 40% off right for kit enhancement? -

The kit enhancement order - do I only get to place 1 order with the 40% off for the month, or can I place multiple orders?

How much did you spend for kit enhancement?

You only get to place one order and I think the limit is $500.

That's right and the $500 is retail so make sure you keep checking the price that you're paying and the retail price so you don't go over! :)

What is "Kit Enhancement Month"?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase exclusive products at a discounted price to enhance their demonstration kits.

When is "Kit Enhancement Month"?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of January, but the exact dates can vary from year to year. Pampered Chef will announce the specific dates in advance to give consultants time to plan and purchase their enhancements.

Who is eligible to participate in "Kit Enhancement Month"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in Kit Enhancement Month. This includes both new and existing consultants.

What types of products are typically offered during "Kit Enhancement Month"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products during Kit Enhancement Month, including new and exclusive kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. These products are often chosen based on consultant feedback and popular demand.

How do I purchase products during "Kit Enhancement Month"?

Consultants can purchase Kit Enhancement products through their online consultant portal or by contacting their team leader. The products will be available at a discounted price and will be shipped directly to the consultant's designated address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
Replies