• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Buy for Kit Enhancement Month with a $100 Budget?

V
vwpamperedchef
Just wanted some opinions. I am going to spend approx $100 in products, and I was just wondering what I should get. I have a pretty good chunk of the catalog, but not so much the new items. Should I get the new items or can I still purchase the Sample Packs?

If you had $100 to spend on KE month, what would you get?

TIA:D

I love the party sticks I got and the tumblers that fit in them.
The collapsible bowl is what I am getting and the plate caddy with plates and utensils. We have a pool and entertain alot in the summer so that will be nice to have. I love my Chillzane Rectangular server, that is a great item to have. :)

You can no longer purchase the sample packs.

My best sellers so far this season have been the collapsible bowl and the grill basket (alot of outside orders with the grill basket). Also the new scrapers are popular. I have a lot of people who want to host a show to get them at 50% off.

how come on Cons. Corner the sample packs are still up?

New consultants can buy the sample packs still within their first days (I think 30). They will remain up there until the next season. They were only available to regular consultants until the end of March.

I actually bought the Small Micro Cooker and the regular size one. I needed to replace my very old ones. I also bought the Skinny and Classic Scrapers because I have all the cranberry ones, but now they aren't available. I replaced my Apple Wedger because mine is 13 years old. I needed another veggie peeler because mine is always dirty. I don't have the Family size QSP, yet, so I bought it. I decided to get the TTA for shows. I won't use it for home. I thought I should get a few grilling tools because mine are over 10 years old and can't show them. I also needed another cranberry Microfiber towel. I spent just about $103 for very useful things IMO.

JAE - thanks for reminding me of the micro cookers - my large one is brown...
My mom let me borrow hers for awhile but a new one of my own would be nice. I also need a citrus press...I'm trying to be cheap and practical too...

I'm also spending only about $125 after tax and S&H. I am getting the SCB, a my safe cutter (for the kids), 2 cookbooks, and I can't remember the other thing....a cutting board maybe?

I am only getting 3 things this year...a torte pan set, salad chopper, and an easy accent decorator. I want a lot more ...:cry:

wadesgirl said:
New consultants can buy the sample packs still within their first days (I think 30). They will remain up there until the next season. They were only available to regular consultants until the end of March.

OH NO! I totally forgot to order mine! I earned most of them free but was going to get some more open stock. Rats!

You can still order them.

TTA ToteIf you don't have a Tool Turn About and TTA Tote, I would really recommend those. I tried using my TTA on the kitchen counter, but I just don't have the room, so now, I keep my rarely used utensils in the TTA, in the tote. Then, when I have a show, I just grab the stuff I normally use and add it back in. The tote has long handles and keeping all the little junk together makes my big tote neater.

I also appreciate breaking up the weight of my regular kit tote, since I'm 7 mos. pregnant, and it's getting harder to lug everything to shows. (Last show was a 2nd floor apt., thought I was going to keel over by the last load! :) )

I also just got the silicone floral cupcake pan and got a lot of reaction and sold some at recent shows. Seems like a dumb thing, but it's an unusual piece, you can't get just anywhere!

Enjoy shopping!

Katie :D

Like Katie, I like separating things out, too. It's easier to carry the big tote. I use my reusable grocery bags, though. They are sturdy and cost only $1.

I just ordered this afternoon, spent $127 and got A LOT..I bought...

Outdoor Tumblers
Trifle Bowl
Citrus Peeler
Quikut Paring Knife
Greek Rub
All Purpose Spreader
Floral cupcake Bakeware
Barboard and knife set
Collapsible Bowl
Rectangle Server
Flour/Sugar Shaker

Those are some of the bigger things I wanted to get, and in July get others. I ordered the party sticks during my friends show and I LOVED somebody's idea on here to use those for a booking tree. I hope I can be as artistic one of these days! But for now, I figure the more spring/summer thing I have the better! (BTW, sorry if I have incorrect spelling, this girl isn't the best LOL) ;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I definately want the plate holder outdoor thing, and maybe some other things. I just got the collaspsible bowl from another order and I just LOVE it. It is so much bigger then I expected!

1. What is "Kit Enhancement Month" and when does it take place?

"Kit Enhancement Month" is a promotional event hosted by a company or organization that offers products or services through a catalog or online. It typically takes place during the month of April, as indicated by the "April 08" in the question.

2. How much should I expect to spend during Kit Enhancement Month?

The amount you choose to spend during Kit Enhancement Month is entirely up to you. However, the question mentions a budget of $100, so that could be a good starting point for your purchases.

3. Should I purchase new items or stick with the Sample Packs?

This decision ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you already have a good amount of products from the catalog, you may want to try out some of the new items. However, if you are new to the company or want to try a variety of products, the Sample Packs could be a great option.

4. What are some recommended products to purchase during Kit Enhancement Month?

This answer will vary depending on the individual's preferences and needs. Some may suggest trying out new products, while others may recommend stocking up on favorite items. It is always a good idea to browse the catalog or website and read reviews from other customers to get an idea of what products may be worth trying.

5. Can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month without spending any money?

It is possible to participate in Kit Enhancement Month without spending any money. Some companies may offer free samples or promotional deals during this time. You could also consider hosting a party or event to earn free products. However, if you do not wish to spend any money, it is completely optional and up to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies