• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Kit Enhancement: Tips for Success in Month 4 and Beyond

In summary, Kris was told that she could place as many orders as she wanted during her kit enhancement month, but her order was cancelled by the company because another customer had already placed an order.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
Just a warning, during your kit enhancement times (month 4 of your business, and then every April), you can only place ONE order under 'kit enhancement'.

I was told that you could place as many orders as you wanted in your 'kit enhancement month' - but HO called and said I couldn't and cancelled my order.

Just wanted other people to be prepared :)

pamperedchristine said:
I was told that you could - but HO called and said I couldn't and cancelled my order.

This is why I urge everyone to READ the Recipe for Success - and review it every so often. We are each responsible for knowing how it all works. This and other sites are great resources for ideas, flyers, support, etc. but no recruiters, directors or sister consultants know everything or always interpret things correctly. Use your best judgement but check your agreement and business materials as the final word and if that's not clear then call HOME OFFICE - no - EMAIL them so you get it in writing.

I like to think that we all mean well and believe we aren't misleading anyone but we are all human. Pampered Chef is very generous with us and we owe it to them to follow the guidelines they set forth and to understand when we misinterpret them.

Sorry if this sounds like a lecture - it's not meant to be. And I certainly am not saying pamperedchristine did anything wrong. She's just trying not to let the same thing happen to anyone else. Me too.

Very good advice, thanks!
And thanks for the heads up. My kit enhancement month is February. GREAT MONTH!

Kris

pamperedchristine said:
Just a warning, during your kit enhancement times (month 4 of your business, and then every April), you can only place ONE order under 'kit enhancement'.

I was told that you could place as many orders as you wanted in your 'kit enhancement month' - but HO called and said I couldn't and cancelled my order.

Thank you for that info. I try to keep up on all the rules, but sometimes I just can't find the time to read everything. I will keep that in mind in April!

Hi there,Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you were misinformed about the number of orders you could place during your kit enhancement month. As a fellow consultant, I want to clarify that you are only able to place one order during this time. This is to ensure that all consultants have a fair chance at receiving new products and keeping our inventory levels balanced.I understand your frustration and I will definitely keep this in mind when speaking with potential new consultants. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope your next kit enhancement experience goes smoothly.Best,

1. What is "Kit Enhancement Info!"?

"Kit Enhancement Info!" is a program that provides information and resources to help improve and enhance your kit building experience.

2. How can I access "Kit Enhancement Info!"?

You can access "Kit Enhancement Info!" through our website or by downloading our mobile app on your device.

3. What kind of information does "Kit Enhancement Info!" provide?

"Kit Enhancement Info!" provides tips, tutorials, and product recommendations for improving your kit building skills and creating more professional-looking kits.

4. Is "Kit Enhancement Info!" free to use?

Yes, "Kit Enhancement Info!" is completely free to use for all users.

5. Can I submit my own tips or tutorials to "Kit Enhancement Info!"?

Yes, we welcome user submissions of tips, tutorials, and product recommendations. Simply visit our website or app and follow the instructions for submitting your content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wycohibito