• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Why Was My Kit Enhancement Order Canceled Despite Meeting Past Requirements?

In summary, the customer was disappointed because they were not able to use their 200 PC dollars they saved for Kit Enhancement month because they did not meet the requirements. They were told that if they submitted $200 in Feb and regained their active status it would clear up, but when they called back they were told that this was not true. The customer has a second chance to use their 200 PC dollars in April when they are active (with at least $150 in sales) for Jan, Feb, and Mar.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
I'm SO incredibly disappointed! February was supposed to by Kit Enhancement month, and I saved my 200 PC dollars to use. I put together a great order*– and today got a voice mail saying it had been canceled as I didn't meet the requirements.

So here's what happened. I was active in November and December, but only had one show in January. I had a ton of trouble getting it submitted, and despite 2 evenings of phone calls (I am not available during the day), didn't get it cleared up quite in time.

Which disqualifies me from Kit Enhancement! The message said that if I submitted $200 in Feb and regained my active status that this would clear up and I could try again. When I called back I was told by somebody else that this ISN'T true... only true if my "missed month" had been November.

So annoyed. Annoyed by the mishap. Annoyed that the system allowed me to submit the order. Annoyed by the misinformation on today's message. And just really disappointed, I guess. :(

Well first off it needed to be your 4th full month in buisness. So I had the same promblem as I was in my 4th month but it wasnt my 4th full month. according to the PG you need to be active for the two months previous of your kit enhancment. You can put in $150 in sales to make you active in the month of your KE. But if your KE is this month feb. you had to be active in Jan to get the KE.

Your first month that you sign does not count. You signed in October? If so, Nov, Dec & Jan are your first FULL 3 months & your New Consultant KE is Feb. But the 2nd person you spoke to was correct. You have to be active (with at least $150 in sales) in your first full 3 months to qualify for the KE in your 4th full month. So if you didn't sign until Nov, you'd have had to be active in Dec, Jan & Feb to get the March KE.But don't fret! You have a 2nd chance!!! It's not too late to get the regular one for all consultants in April! You have to be active (with at least $150 in sales) for Jan, Feb AND Mar -or- Feb, Mar & early enough in April for it to register in the system & for you to place your order before the month is over!!! So make sure you get your Feb and March activity and then make sure you get at least one show closed early enough in April to use it. Don't procrastinate! If your show gets held up, you can't do the KE on May 1st or May 2nd ... you have to submit the KE order by the end of April for them to accept it.

I totally get what they're saying, I'm just disappointed! It was such a comedy of errors at the end of January. And I find it weird that you can "miss" the first month (November) but not the last (January). Why does that make sense? Shows qualify at $200 in Canada. I know I can wait until April, it just seems like a really long time. There are still things I feel I need for my kit, and I was really excited to be filling them out.

Sorry, didn't realize you were in Canada.Maybe the Canadian rules for New Consultants follow the same guidelines as the regular KE does where you could have been active Nov, Dec & Jan -or- Dec, Jan & early enough in Feb for it to register & let you place your order? That's the only thing that I can think of on why they would have said that you could have skipped Nov.

Sheila said:
Sorry, didn't realize you were in Canada.

Maybe the Canadian rules for New Consultants follow the same guidelines as the regular KE does where you could have been active Nov, Dec & Jan -or- Dec, Jan & early enough in Feb for it to register & let you place your order? That's the only thing that I can think of on why they would have said that you could have skipped Nov.

This is what it sounded like to me... but Nov, Dec, Feb doesn't count. I don't quite "get it" but it doesn't really matter. I should have cleaned up my January show earlier!

1. Why am I not satisfied with my kit enhancement?

We apologize for any disappointment you may have with your kit enhancement. Our goal is to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues you may have.

2. Can I exchange my kit enhancement for a different product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for kit enhancements. However, our customer service team can assist you with returning the kit enhancement for a refund or finding a suitable replacement product.

3. What if my kit enhancement arrives damaged?

We take great care in packaging our products, but unfortunately, sometimes items can get damaged during shipping. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

4. Can I cancel my kit enhancement order?

If your kit enhancement has not yet been processed for shipping, you may be able to cancel your order. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to inquire about cancelling your order.

5. Is there a warranty for kit enhancements?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you have any issues with your kit enhancement, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We also offer a limited warranty for certain products - please refer to the product's description for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dkitten13
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
kam