• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Details for New Consultants?

In summary, a new consultant just reached her first 30 days, but it's been 60 in reality. CC says her 90 day is Nov.28th, but she's wondering if her Kit Enhancement month is going to be December. HO should be able to answer this question for her.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a recruit who just reached her first 30 days (but really it's been 60...they extended it for new consultants as a way to make up for the inconvenience with the issues with the New Website beta issue stuff.) She signed on 7/23. Anyway, on CC, it says today is the end of her 30 days and her 90 day is 11/28. So is her Kit Enhancement month going to be December? Should I call HO and double check?

I would call HO. I have had new consultants miss out on their kit enhancement before trying to figure it out on my own.

I told her about it and gave her the link to the policy guide and recommended she call HO to double check, but since CC says her 90day is Nov.28th, I'm guessing her KEM is going to be December. I'll try to call HO today just in case she doesn't get a chance to.

She should have gotten info about that in one of her first emails. I believe they state the month KE is in the email with the what to do info. They really need to copy recruiters on this (or put it on the directors CC area so we can help them and follow up). There is so much info for them to absorb that many totally miss that and then have trouble finding the email later.A lot of things seem to hide. How many times do we hear "where is that..."? And how many hours do we spend searching for info on CC so we are giving accurate answers instead of sharing what we think is the answer?

BethCooks4U said:
She should have gotten info about that in one of her first emails. I believe they state the month KE is in the email with the what to do info. They really need to copy recruiters on this (or put it on the directors CC area so we can help them and follow up). There is so much info for them to absorb that many totally miss that and then have trouble finding the email later.

A lot of things seem to hide. How many times do we hear "where is that..."? And how many hours do we spend searching for info on CC so we are giving accurate answers instead of sharing what we think is the answer?

I have noticed since they re-did CC (not the main website that's in beta now) I have had the devil of a time finding basic info. I click and click and click and it sometimes takes me in circles. I then try the search, which depending on the info you are looking for, is not always helpful.

I remember this conversation about 6 months ago. She thought she'd missed the KE & when she called HO, they told her she'd missed it ... but the e-mail she got from HO said differently. When she mentioned her e-mail, they checked & she did have another month due to the 60 day extended signing bonus. Normally the 4th month KE would be Nov for a recruit who signed in July, but the 60 days may have bumped her to Dec. Definitely call HO & ask! They should be able to give you a definitive answer if she doesn't have it in an e-mail from them already. ;)

Hi everyone, Just an FYI, I am a consultant who signed on July 16th, I contacted the HO and was told that my 4th month is in November and that the 30 day extension does not apply to my KE Month. So my KE month is next month! I can't wait to spend my PC dollars on the things I want so badly. :love:

1. What is included in the kit enhancement for new consultants?

The kit enhancement for new consultants typically includes additional products, training materials, and marketing tools to help you start your business successfully.

2. How much does the kit enhancement cost?

The cost of the kit enhancement varies depending on the company, but it is usually an additional fee on top of the initial consultant kit cost. It can range from $50-$200.

3. Can I customize my kit enhancement?

Some companies may allow you to customize your kit enhancement by choosing specific products or materials. However, others may have a set enhancement package for all new consultants.

4. How do I purchase the kit enhancement?

The kit enhancement can usually be purchased through your consultant's back office or by contacting your upline mentor. The cost will be added to your initial order or can be paid separately.

5. Is the kit enhancement necessary for success?

No, the kit enhancement is not necessary for success, but it can provide additional resources and tools to help you grow your business. It is ultimately up to the individual consultant to determine if the enhancement is worth the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ChefBeckyD