• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April: Your Ultimate Guide

In summary, April is a kit enhancement month where you are able to buy discounted items. May is the month where you are able to buy items for your kit.
Christa
My 4th month is April, so my kit enhancement month is May. Do I get to buy anything discounted for April, or do I have to wait til May? Will April be my month every year in the future? Thanks

April is always a kitchen enhancement month for us all. You will be able to buy in May as well. Have fun!! :D

"You will be able to buy in May as well. Have fun!! "

Is there a limit of items and a dollar amount limit for the months of April and May?

I think for April you can buy 1 of each item up to $500.00 retail. I am not sure about a dollar limit for your 4th month kit enhancement(May), but I think you can't buy anything you earned or that was in your kit. If this is not right, someone let us know. I have a new recruit and I don't want to give her the wrong information.

My KIT Enhancement month was February and I got loads of stuff, just arrived yesterday. I was like Christmas all over again. :D

I can't wait till April. WOO HOO!

What to choose????Do you have any good advice as to whick items that would be the most beneficial to the kit. I don't want to waste my $$ on stuff that isn't really gonna get me anywhere. I know that PC doesn't have any bad items but ya know what i mean?

can someone explain kit enhancement to me please? Thanks!

krhodes74 said:
Do you have any good advice as to whick items that would be the most beneficial to the kit. I don't want to waste my $$ on stuff that isn't really gonna get me anywhere. I know that PC doesn't have any bad items but ya know what i mean?

Well I don't know about anyone else but the stuff I got is stuff that I wanted to use on a daily basis in my home but that I can take to shows to use in demonstrations as well.

I got the shears, which I should have gotten a long time ago but wasn't on my priority list till now. I also got, the lift and serve, creative cutters, serrated bread knife, glazed square baker, rectangle stone, all purpose spreader, petite squares, white rectangular platter, easy read measuring cups, 3 cookbooks, the main dishes, casual cooking and TPC All the best, small scoop BBQ tongs and non stick cake pan set w/chkbd.

For April I plan on getting more stoneware.

I usually got the smaller items and save the higher priced things for when I submit a show in my name and can get a half price item.

Now because I have duplicates of a lot of things already I just get things that will make great door prizes or incentives - lots of lower priced items.

If you don't have much make yourself a wish list and go from there!

What is the "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion?

The "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef consultants to upgrade their starter kits with additional products at a discounted price.

When does the "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion take place?

The promotion runs from April 1st to April 30th, 2021.

How can I take advantage of the "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and purchase a starter kit during the month of April. You can then choose to upgrade your kit with additional products at a discounted price.

What products are included in the "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion?

There are a variety of products available for upgrade, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The specific products available for upgrade may vary depending on your region.

How much can I save with the "Maximize Savings with Kit Enhancement in April" promotion?

The amount you can save depends on the products you choose to upgrade in your starter kit. However, on average, consultants can save up to 50% on the upgraded products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robbiesmom123