1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit enhancement April

1. Christa

Christa Member

My 4th month is April, so my kit enhancement month is May. Do I get to buy anything discounted for April, or do I have to wait til May? Will April be my month every year in the future? Thanks

Mar 6, 2006
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

April is always a kitchen enhancement month for us all. You will be able to buy in May as well. Have fun!! :D

Mar 6, 2006
  3. Christa

Christa Member

"You will be able to buy in May as well. Have fun!! "

Is there a limit of items and a dollar amount limit for the months of April and May?

Mar 6, 2006
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I think for April you can buy 1 of each item up to $500.00 retail. I am not sure about a dollar limit for your 4th month kit enhancement(May), but I think you can't buy anything you earned or that was in your kit. If this is not right, someone let us know. I have a new recruit and I don't want to give her the wrong information.

Mar 6, 2006
  5. AFwife

AFwife Guest

My KIT Enhancement month was February and I got loads of stuff, just arrived yesterday. I was like Christmas all over again. :D

I can't wait till April. WOO HOO!

Mar 7, 2006
  6. krhodes74

krhodes74 Member

What to choose????

Do you have any good advice as to whick items that would be the most beneficial to the kit. I don't want to waste my $$ on stuff that isn't really gonna get me anywhere. I know that PC doesn't have any bad items but ya know what i mean?

Mar 7, 2006
  7. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

can someone explain kit enhancement to me please? Thanks!

8. AFwife

AFwife Guest

Well I don't know about anyone else but the stuff I got is stuff that I wanted to use on a daily basis in my home but that I can take to shows to use in demonstrations as well.

I got the shears, which I should have gotten a long time ago but wasn't on my priority list till now. I also got, the lift and serve, creative cutters, serrated bread knife, glazed square baker, rectangle stone, all purpose spreader, petite squares, white rectangular platter, easy read measuring cups, 3 cookbooks, the main dishes, casual cooking and TPC All the best, small scoop BBQ tongs and non stick cake pan set w/chkbd.

For April I plan on getting more stoneware.

Mar 7, 2006
  9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I usually got the smaller items and save the higher priced things for when I submit a show in my name and can get a half price item.

Now because I have duplicates of a lot of things already I just get things that will make great door prizes or incentives - lots of lower priced items.

If you don't have much make yourself a wish list and go from there!

Mar 7, 2006
Have something to add?