• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit: $25 & $50 Discounts on Kits

In summary, the "Kit Credit" offer provides customers with a $25 or $50 discount on select kits when making a purchase. To redeem the offer, customers simply need to add a qualifying kit to their cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be automatically applied to the total. The offer is only applicable to select kits priced at $100 or more for the $25 discount and $200 or more for the $50 discount. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and can only be used once per order. If multiple eligible kits are desired, separate orders must be placed to receive the discount on each kit.
Daron
We still have kit credit, correct? $25 toward either kit and $50 toward New Consultant Kit?
We enter it under free and discounted products on the host order form, correct?

I found this in the Knowledge Center on CC:
How does my host purchase a kit credit with her free product value?
When in the host cart, the option to purchase a Kit Credit is displayed in the Specials & Discounts section just below the Free Product Value information.

Yes, that is correct. The kit credit is still available and can be used towards either kit, with $25 towards any kit and an additional $50 towards the New Consultant Kit. You can enter it under the "free and discounted products" section on the host order form.

What is the "Kit Credit" offer?

The "Kit Credit" offer is a deal that gives customers a $25 or $50 discount on select kits when they make a purchase.

How can I redeem the "Kit Credit" offer?

To redeem the "Kit Credit" offer, simply add a qualifying kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your total.

Which kits are eligible for the "Kit Credit" offer?

The $25 discount applies to select kits that are priced at $100 or more, while the $50 discount applies to select kits that are priced at $200 or more. Look for the "Kit Credit" label on eligible products.

Can I combine the "Kit Credit" offer with other promotions?

No, the "Kit Credit" offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Kit Credit" offer?

Yes, each customer is limited to using the "Kit Credit" offer once per order. If you would like to purchase multiple eligible kits, you will need to place separate orders to receive the discount on each kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl