• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit Question

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
How long after a show is submitted can a recruit submit her Kit Order using her kit credit?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
It used to be six months. I don't know if it has changed with the new career plan.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Usually within 24 hours. I was once able to submit it within 5 hours, but that isn't usually the case. Once the show pops up in your Show Status page, you're pretty much able to apply the credit. HTH

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I believe it expires in 6 months if that is your question.

I submitted a catalog show for my new recruit and then went right on line and did her agreement (she gave me cash to pay for her kit) and all was good.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Well, right after I posted the question, my new team member went in and was able to submit her agreement - less than 24 hours after we'd closed her show!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Congrat's on the new recruit Carolyn. That is awesome!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Very cool! Congrats!

AmyDare

May 8, 2009
So...if they don't qualify in 6 months, do they have to repay the kit credit?

purrbal

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2007
I was told when I called that they have the 6 month's to use it and if they didn't they lose it but they can call and opt out before time is up and get merchandise if they so choose not to sign up after all. Plus they can sign up under anyone they want they do not have to sign up under you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views