• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Processing a Show for First-Time Recruit: What Does It Mean? - Jen

In summary, processing a show for a first-time recruit involves helping them understand the steps and requirements for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show, such as inviting guests, taking orders, and earning rewards. This benefits the recruit by increasing their confidence and chances of success, as well as potentially earning rewards for recruiting a new team member. As a Pampered Chef consultant, your role is to guide and support the recruit throughout the process, including setting a date, creating a guest list, sending invitations, explaining the ordering process, and providing ongoing support. By processing a show with a Pampered Chef consultant, a first-time recruit can expect personalized support, valuable skills, and the potential to build their own business.
jross93
Hello all! I have a quick question. I've tried searching the forum, but didn't see what I am looking for. I am signing my first recruit. She chose to use the $40 kit credit on her show for the large kit. I entered it into P3. She's ready to do her agreement (I submitted her show yesterday). I saw in the policy manual that PC has to process the show the kit credit was used on before the recruit can complete their agreement. My question is this: What do they mean by "the show must be processed"? Does this just mean received? Or does it mean picked/shipped..... The show is showing in CC as received now. Can she go ahead and complete her agreement now?

This is my very first recruit, so I have no experience with this side of things. Thanks in advance for your help!
Jen

Check to see if you can pull up her PHD number in CC. If you can, you should be fine. Otherwise, call HO to check. I don't think she'd have to wait until it is shipped.

She doesn't have to wait until the show ships. Usually about 24 hours after the show is submitted.

What is meant by "processing a show" for a first-time recruit?

Processing a show for a first-time recruit means helping them understand the steps and requirements for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show. This includes teaching them how to invite guests, take orders, and earn rewards.

What are the benefits of processing a show for a first-time recruit?

The benefits of processing a show for a first-time recruit include helping them feel confident and prepared to host their first show, increasing their chances of having a successful show, and potentially earning rewards or bonuses for recruiting a new team member.

What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant in processing a show for a first-time recruit?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your role in processing a show for a first-time recruit is to guide and support them through the process. This may include providing them with resources, answering any questions they have, and offering tips and advice for a successful show.

What are the key steps in processing a show for a first-time recruit?

The key steps in processing a show for a first-time recruit include helping them set a date for their show, creating a guest list, sending invitations, explaining the ordering process, and providing support and guidance throughout the show.

What can a first-time recruit expect from processing a show with a Pampered Chef consultant?

A first-time recruit can expect to receive personalized support and guidance from a Pampered Chef consultant. They will also learn valuable skills for hosting a successful show, potentially earn rewards and bonuses, and have the opportunity to build their own business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krzymomof4