1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit credit question

1. jross93

jross93 Member

Hello all! I have a quick question. I've tried searching the forum, but didn't see what I am looking for. I am signing my first recruit. She chose to use the $40 kit credit on her show for the large kit. I entered it into P3. She's ready to do her agreement (I submitted her show yesterday). I saw in the policy manual that PC has to process the show the kit credit was used on before the recruit can complete their agreement. My question is this: What do they mean by "the show must be processed"? Does this just mean received? Or does it mean picked/shipped..... The show is showing in CC as received now. Can she go ahead and complete her agreement now?

This is my very first recruit, so I have no experience with this side of things. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Jen

Jun 29, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Check to see if you can pull up her PHD number in CC. If you can, you should be fine. Otherwise, call HO to check. I don't think she'd have to wait until it is shipped.

Jun 29, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

She doesn't have to wait until the show ships. Usually about 24 hours after the show is submitted.

Jun 29, 2009
Have something to add?