1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit credit Question

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm about to sign my first recruit. I just need to know how she uses the credit after I submit her show? Thank you in advance.

Oct 10, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

She has to wait a couple days for them to process her show before she can go online and do the agreement. Also, there is a special code to use on her host order for her show to use the free product value. I can't seem to find where that is, but you'd have to enter it on PP. I bet someone else out there may be able to find it more quickly. Or call HO before you submit the show. (Who knows, maybe you already did this part :confused: :) )

Oct 10, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

When you are entering your host's order, enter her kit credit first. The item # is very easy to find. Just click on the word Description and PP will sort the items by their name. Just click it 2 times and the first 2 items on the list will be the Kit Credits, the $20 credit will be first and the $40 is second. I've listed the item #'s below.

Item #5227 $20 Credit
    Item #5228 $40 Credit

HTH

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted