1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit credit Question

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm about to sign my first recruit. I just need to know how she uses the credit after I submit her show? Thank you in advance.

Oct 10, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

She has to wait a couple days for them to process her show before she can go online and do the agreement. Also, there is a special code to use on her host order for her show to use the free product value. I can't seem to find where that is, but you'd have to enter it on PP. I bet someone else out there may be able to find it more quickly. Or call HO before you submit the show. (Who knows, maybe you already did this part :confused: :) )

Oct 10, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

When you are entering your host's order, enter her kit credit first. The item # is very easy to find. Just click on the word Description and PP will sort the items by their name. Just click it 2 times and the first 2 items on the list will be the Kit Credits, the $20 credit will be first and the $40 is second. I've listed the item #'s below.

Item #5227 $20 Credit
    Item #5228 $40 Credit

HTH

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?