• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Kit Credit Coupon on Consultants Corner!

In summary, many people think it is worth the time to adapt this for postcards to send out about a week before the show.
jzramom
Has anyone else seen the new to me Kit Credit Coupon on Consultants Corner for us to use with our hosts? It's under Managing Your Business tab, My Shows, Working with hosts, Kit Credit. Many of you do amazing work, anyone think it is worth the time to adapt this for postcards to send out about a week before the show? I would love to send this as a postcard instead of a letter prior to the second or third host coaching call. But you all may convince me to use it a different way. What is the thinking out there?

Attachments

• kit_credit_coupon[1].pdf
    689.4 KB · Views: 333
We got an email on the coupon when they posted it to CC. I give it to my host when I go over her show benefits at the end of the show. Kind of a reminder that she can save if she signs. Granted I go over in my coaching call. But right after your show is a great reminder. Now she has seen the show, heard you talk and is trying to picture herself doing this.

I send my recruiting info separately from the host packet. I mail it in an envelope a week prior to the show. I include the YLYW brochure, the kit coupon and a brief letter. In the letter include a line that says, "We met a Suzie's show and that night I earned $xxx.xx."

I don't use postcards because they tend to get lost or stuck in something (I've found postcards in magazines that I get).

I like this idea~just no idea how to adapt to a postcard. I've been giving them to my hosts the night of their shows...so far no luck, but I'm hoping today's host will take interest (no indication that she will though, just wishful thinking!)

Thanks for posting, I forgot all about those.

Ann R.

Colleen-
Do you mention any recruiting stuff prior to the packet you send?

I agree about the postcards as far as the invitations go. Was the main reason I changed letter invite.

I started putting it in my host packets inside the cooking show planning guide. But I think I like the idea of giving it to them separately before the show, or handing it to them after the show.

What is a Kit Credit Coupon on Cc?

A Kit Credit Coupon on Cc is a coupon that can be redeemed for a specific amount of credit towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit. It is typically given to new consultants as an incentive to join the company.

How do I redeem my Kit Credit Coupon on Cc?

To redeem your Kit Credit Coupon on Cc, simply enter the coupon code at checkout when purchasing your starter kit. The credit amount will automatically be deducted from the total cost of the kit.

Can I combine multiple Kit Credit Coupons on Cc?

No, only one Kit Credit Coupon on Cc can be used per starter kit purchase. If you have multiple coupons, you can choose to use them on separate purchases or save them for a future purchase.

What happens if I don't use the full amount of my Kit Credit Coupon on Cc?

If you do not use the full amount of your Kit Credit Coupon on Cc, the remaining balance will be forfeited. It cannot be used towards future purchases or redeemed for cash.

Are there any restrictions on using Kit Credit Coupons on Cc?

Yes, Kit Credit Coupons on Cc cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They also cannot be used to purchase individual items, only starter kits. Additionally, they have an expiration date, so be sure to use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom