1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Credit code, Where?

1. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Okay... so I have no clue where to get the "access" code for a recruit who used part of her free money towards her kit credit!!!
    How do I access this info?
    Thanks!

May 19, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but when they go online to sign up it will ask if they have a kit credit you say yes and then have to put in show info.

May 19, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, you put in the show info. But they cannot use kit credit on the mini kit, just the regular one.

BTW, at HO training this weekend, Karin Logston said that about 20% of the kit agreements that have been processed since the mini kit came out are for the mini kit. The rest are for the full kit. So while new consultants are deciding that the large kit is a better investment, the mini kit is a foot in the door to talk about how affordable it is to become a consultant.

May 19, 2009
  4. niktim3

niktim3 Member

Thanks!!!
    She is going for hte full kit, I hope that is still the plan!!
    Show my info and show number should work?

May 19, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It should work. Did you put the kit credit on the show? And has the show already processed? As long as those 2 things have already happened, it should be OK.

May 19, 2009
Have something to add?