• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting: Dealing with Unexpected Commission Cuts

In summary, the consultant did not receive a commission for the show they submitted in October because the sales were not accurate. The consultant called Pampered Partner to ask about the discrepancy and was told that they had accidentally taken 20% off of a host special. The consultant was told that this would not affect their total commission for the month. The consultant called PC today and was told that they would not do anything about the 8.50 taken out of their commission.
nbittermann
Hi all- I have kinda a vent to share. I am in my SSM2 and Pampered Partner said my monthly sales was 1252.59. Thats is according to the monthly sales diary. Which I was told what I should be checking. Anyways PC had 263.45 for a show and i had 295.45. I called them about it and they said that I had accidentally taken 20% off a host special (which I did cause I couldn't figure it out!) So they called me after I submitted the show and told me they were taking 8.50 outta my commision. I said that was fine. They never said it would affect the com. sales. So I called PC today and they won't do anything about it. I said I would buy 32.00 so I would be at the 1250 and the lady I talked to was so rude! Any advice?? Let me know if you think I can resolve this or if I'm just ouut luck! Thanks so much! Figures this would happen on the one month of stuff that I REALLY wanted! :mad:

That is aweful!I could definately understand your frustrations. They probably would not let you do it because our orders do not go towards incentives or commission. Try your very best to give yourself a cushion in case of mistakes. I always figure out my total myself, so I know it is correct. So sorry this happened to you, but try not to get discouraged. :)

nbittermann said:
Hi all- I have kinda a vent to share. I am in my SSM2 and Pampered Partner said my monthly sales was 1252.59. Thats is according to the monthly sales diary. Which I was told what I should be checking. Anyways PC had 263.45 for a show and i had 295.45. I called them about it and they said that I had accidentally taken 20% off a host special (which I did cause I couldn't figure it out!) So they called me after I submitted the show and told me they were taking 8.50 outta my commision. I said that was fine. They never said it would affect the com. sales. So I called PC today and they won't do anything about it. I said I would buy 32.00 so I would be at the 1250 and the lady I talked to was so rude! Any advice?? Let me know if you think I can resolve this or if I'm just ouut luck! Thanks so much! Figures this would happen on the one month of stuff that I REALLY wanted! :mad:
Well maybe you could find an indivdual order for 32 or more??? just an idea but i would be kind of bummed too. Sounds like it was mistake and its hard when you dont get things right :(

I understand your frustration. We have all had learning situations. Try to "build a bridge and get over it" and move on. Holding onto negative feelings will not help.

not negative, just madHey all- I just think they should have told me 3 weeks ago when they called about the 8.50 out of my commision that they should have said- by the way this will also take $30.00 off your commisionable sales, please make a note of that. Then I would have been fine with it and placed a $30.00 order! I'd still place an order to get my free stuff and my director thought they would, but no. Bummer!!!

Why don't you just put your order under your husband or mother name they'll never know AND you will get the comission AND the free stuff.

sweet said:
Why don't you just put your order under your husband or mother name they'll never know AND you will get the comission AND the free stuff.
Is this maybe from last month's sales and that's why it's too late to do anything? Thats' what I got from the original post. So, it doesn't matter who the order would go under since bottom line is it's too late.

That is a huge bummer! I'm so sorry this happened to you. :(

It would have been really nice if they had told you that when they called. Maybe they didn't check to see that you were a new consultant and assumed that you would know that. Who knows. Hind site is 20/20. I know you are bummed and I do understand.

That would be so frustrating. I would be mad too. Hopefully you will be able to earn all the October products in August. Maybe that will help you feel a little better. :eek:

Sorry to here about the mishaps. One thing like Becky said if its passed the month you cann't. My Mother in Laws name is the same as mine and so they don't go by that unless you checked it as a non commissioned consultant order. Also we should not assume the Customer Service person has the numbers for ours sales or knows the program and how it works. It would be good for them to know, but when I get called for an order issue its this is the problem and when it needs to be resolved for a commission payment.

Good Luck

almost got itWell I talked to field services, order procc and pampered partner. I say it's the software that caused it since it said one order was $32.00 more then what it should have said. So I talked to PP and they were going to send an authorization to field services, but then the SR tech refused it. So close. I told them I didn't care about commision on the 30.00 I just wanted the free stuff! Oh well. Now I have to buy it all!!! Sucky

1. Why did my commission get cut unexpectedly?

Commission cuts can happen for a variety of reasons, such as changes in company policies, fluctuations in sales, or adjustments to compensation plans. It is important to communicate with your team leader or company representative to understand the specific reason for the cut.

2. How will this affect my overall income?

The impact of an unexpected commission cut on your income will depend on the amount of the cut and your sales volume. It is best to review your sales and commission statements to get a clear understanding of the potential impact.

3. Can I dispute the commission cut?

If you believe there has been an error in your commission calculation or if you have evidence that the cut was unjustified, you can discuss it with your team leader or reach out to the company's customer service department. They may be able to provide more information or assist in resolving the issue.

4. How can I prevent unexpected commission cuts in the future?

To minimize the chances of experiencing unexpected commission cuts, it is important to stay informed about changes in company policies and compensation plans. Attend company meetings and training sessions to stay updated. Additionally, consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals can help protect your commissions.

5. Will the commission cut be permanent or temporary?

The duration of a commission cut will depend on the reason for the cut and the company's policies. In some cases, it may be a temporary adjustment based on sales or company performance. It is best to communicate with your team leader or company representative to understand the expected duration of the cut.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
shelliebeard
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224