• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New HWC Apron Review: Disappointed with Length and Stitching Quality

In summary, "Kinda Disappointed" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed for busy individuals who want to cook healthy and delicious meals at home with ease. These products include meal prep containers, vegetable choppers, and kitchen shears. They are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef and come with a one-year warranty. Customers can learn more about using the products through virtual parties, recipes, and instructional videos on the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
Aunticooks
Gold Member
Wore my new HWC apron (the half size black one) Its a little longer than I would have like and then I caught the pocket on a drawer handle, didn't even move very far and the stitching popped. I know I shouldn't have been so close the the drawer but sometime these things happen. AND I can't sew a straight line to save my life!! lol Any other feedback on the half apron? :cry:

Do an adjustment. Sounds like poor workmanship.

I'm sorry to hear about your apron! I don't have any experience with the half size aprons, so I can't comment on that. However, I would suggest reaching out to HWC and letting them know about the issue with the stitching. They may be able to offer a replacement or some sort of compensation. It's always worth a try! As for sewing a straight line, practice makes perfect! Keep at it and I'm sure you'll improve. Good luck!

1. What is "Kinda Disappointed"?

"Kinda Disappointed" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more convenient. These products are specifically designed for busy individuals who still want to cook healthy, delicious meals at home.

2. What types of products are included in the "Kinda Disappointed" line?

The "Kinda Disappointed" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to save time and make cooking easier. Some of the products in this line include meal prep containers, vegetable choppers, and multi-purpose kitchen shears.

3. Are these products only available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "Kinda Disappointed" line is exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through an independent Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website.

4. How can I learn more about using these products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for customers to learn more about using their products, including virtual cooking parties, recipe ideas, and instructional videos on their website. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized tips and advice.

5. Are these products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Kinda Disappointed" products come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies