• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Pampered Chef: Is Kitchenware Out of Style?

In summary, Jessica is having a lot of difficulty getting started with her Pampered Chef business. She changed her super starter month to May, but did not qualify because she did not have any cookware sales in April. She is discouraged and her husband tells her to think of it as a hobby and not to worry about the money she has spent. Rachel encourages her to keep trying and reminds her that it takes time to make money with this business.
ChefJesssica
I am really really trying, but I am not doing so well with this Pampered Chef stuff! I changed my super starter month 1 to May, I signed up in FEBUARY with April as my first month. You would think I would have qualified by now! Bu, no I haven't. I possibly will today if my catalog show closes. I am so bummed. My mom tells me that no one like Pampered Chef, but she is a very discouraging person anyway, so I didn't take it too hard. But I had a nother friend today tell me that Pampered Chef was so 4 years ago. How do pots and pans go out of style? How can kitchenware be so 4 years ago? Don't people need nice kitchen supplies? I am so discouraged right now. My husband says to think of it as a hobby and not too worry so much that I have spent more than I have made. But I am still bummed.

I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. Please don't give up.. Do you have a director close by that can help you. PC is not "so four years ago" your friend aparently doesn't know anything about PC. Sorry to be blunt. But everyone I know, LOVES PC. I meet people just because I carry the catalog tote EVERYWHERE I go. Don't give up. It can be so discouraging I know, but when you do get started really good, they won't be able to stop you. Talk to your director, if they aren't closeby then get a hospitality director. Someone to help you and give you some support. Hang flyers up everywhere. There are alot of great flyers on here that I have changed to fit me. Good Luck!! Oh, BTW, my husband knows that I have spent more than I have made so far, but hopefully that will change soon.

It takes money to make money, my friend! And, that's what I told my husband. Keep your chin up - it will all fall together. There is so much support on this site, it's hard not to succeed.

Good Luck.

Jessica,

Don't give up! I was having a hard time at first too. I've only been doing this since November and it wasn't until early March until things started picking up. Have you tried setting up at any craft fairs and offering a free (you supply the food) cooking show drawing? That's actually how I got my first few shows.

Best Wishes,
Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Hi Jessica,

I just want to encourage you to keep on telling EVERYONE you know that you are a PC consultant. You won't believe how many people will ask YOU to do a show!

It takes a while to get going, but there seems to be a tipping point and once you reach it, you will be fine. Just keep talking. (And ignoring your negative relatives, LOL) (Why in the world would people say things like that, I wonder?)

Love,
Rachel

I just got qualified after my first month but now my second month is very hard. I only have one scheduled and my other contacts will not return my calls. So keep your chin up. And as for your family and friends having a negative attitude, they are just jealous because you are trying to start your own business and have they ever tried? Keep smiling

1. Is kitchenware from Pampered Chef still relevant and in style?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef has been providing high-quality kitchenware for over 40 years and continues to stay up-to-date with current trends and styles. Our products are designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing, ensuring that they never go out of style.

2. Are there any new kitchenware products from Pampered Chef that cater to modern needs?

Yes, our product line is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers. We regularly introduce new products that cater to modern needs, such as air fryers, multi-cookers, and silicone baking mats. These products are designed to make cooking easier and more convenient for the modern kitchen.

3. Can I find replacement pieces for my older Pampered Chef kitchenware?

Yes, we have a lifetime guarantee on our products and offer replacement pieces for any damaged or worn out items. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request a replacement.

4. Is Pampered Chef kitchenware only for experienced cooks?

No, our products are designed for cooks of all levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced chef, our kitchenware is easy to use and will help you create delicious meals. We also offer online cooking classes and recipes to guide you through using our products.

5. Are Pampered Chef products worth the investment?

Absolutely! Our products are made from high-quality materials and are built to last. With our lifetime guarantee, you can trust that your investment in Pampered Chef kitchenware will be worth it in the long run. Plus, our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and baking needs, making them a great value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates