• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Pampered Chef business successful in Virginia?

In summary, there are several effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business in Virginia, such as hosting in-home cooking demonstrations, participating in local events, utilizing social media, and networking with other local businesses and organizations. To make your first show successful, it is important to plan and prepare ahead of time, offer special incentives, and ask for help if needed. To increase bookings for future shows, you can offer incentives, talk about upcoming holidays or events, and follow up with guests. Unique ideas for promoting your business in Virginia include partnering with local businesses or organizations and reaching out to local media outlets or bloggers. Social media can also be effectively used to grow your business in Virginia, through creating a business page, engaging with local groups, and
PCGirl77
Hello. My name is Kim. I live in southwest Virginia. I sold Pampered Chef about 8 years ago and I’ve recently decided that I would like to do so again. The first time I was a consultant I didn’t have much guidance and didn’t do very well. Now I am really motivated, not so shy and I have a great friend that I’m signing up with. I know she will be a big help. I plan to sign up next week. And I don’t personally know of any PC consultants around here, at least not in the circles I run in (church and work).

I want to do my first show at the end of September as an open house with all my friends, family and church people. I’m thinking of doing it as a mystery host show. I think that will really get people out to the show and excited about the products. I have a few friends that I’m pretty sure will do catalog shows for me at the end of this month or in October. Then I want to get bookings for October by talking about Halloween and scary kitchen tools. I saw something about that on this site and thought it was a neat idea. Then at the beginning of November I am going to set up a table at a “craft” show at my church. I’m still coming up with ideas for that. I am also hoping that I will be able to talk up the holidays and get some bookings for that reason.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, please let me know. Oh, I just have to say, this is a great site!! I have found so much information on here; it really has me excited about what I can do. Keep up the good work and keep sharing the great ideas!! I need all the help I can get. :)

Kim,

welcome to CS..

Terry

Welcome! I'm a second timer too. Enjoy your business!

Where in VA are you? I'm thinking of trying to find a booth to drum up some new customers and am looking for someone to share it with. I'm in Goldvein (not too far outside of Fredericksburg).

Kim,

I am doing this for the 2nd time around also. I too did not have any suport to motivate me to do well previously Now I have a great Director and have access to my National Exec Dir. since she is local and this site is freakin' amazing!!! I am motivating myself and love it this time around and plan to stick with it. COngrats to you on your decision to re-sign with PC!!!!

Kim - welcome back to PC and welcome to CS! This site is amazing!!! It has become an invaluable resource to me, since I don't have much contact w/ my director. The tips, tricks, ideas, and support are fabulous on here. Not to mention the fun and helpful people! You will be glad you joined...I know I am!

Where in VA are you? I'm in Lynchburg. :)

Hi, from another Virginian. I'm in Bealeton, not too far from Jenn! Welcome back to PC, and welcome to CS.

Speaking of which Sarah, the more I read on here, the more I'm thinking about fairs and such. I'm sure you and your team do more in the Warrenton area, but if you need someone to help our at one of your events, let me know!

Actually, Jenn, I'm thinking of putting an event together myself for our church. I'll be bringing it up at our Leadership meeting, so if it's approved, I'll let you know.

PCGirl77 said:
Hello. My name is Kim. I live in southwest Virginia. I sold Pampered Chef about 8 years ago and I’ve recently decided that I would like to do so again. The first time I was a consultant I didn’t have much guidance and didn’t do very well. Now I am really motivated, not so shy and I have a great friend that I’m signing up with. I know she will be a big help. I plan to sign up next week. And I don’t personally know of any PC consultants around here, at least not in the circles I run in (church and work).

I want to do my first show at the end of September as an open house with all my friends, family and church people. I’m thinking of doing it as a mystery host show. I think that will really get people out to the show and excited about the products. I have a few friends that I’m pretty sure will do catalog shows for me at the end of this month or in October. Then I want to get bookings for October by talking about Halloween and scary kitchen tools. I saw something about that on this site and thought it was a neat idea. Then at the beginning of November I am going to set up a table at a “craft” show at my church. I’m still coming up with ideas for that. I am also hoping that I will be able to talk up the holidays and get some bookings for that reason.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, please let me know. Oh, I just have to say, this is a great site!! I have found so much information on here; it really has me excited about what I can do. Keep up the good work and keep sharing the great ideas!! I need all the help I can get. :)

Kim are you signing up under someone you know or are you planning on just signing up on the main website?

Personnally I would love to have you on my team, I know I'm in South Carolina, but I would love to help you grow your business and make it a fabulous second time around!

I do know that there are some wonderful hospitality directors that would love to help you in your area, and I would love to help you as well! Congrats on your decision, and welcome back!

pampchefsarah said:
Actually, Jenn, I'm thinking of putting an event together myself for our church. I'll be bringing it up at our Leadership meeting, so if it's approved, I'll let you know.

Sounds great! Let me know!

I am in the Pulaski area, originally from Roanoke. I moved out to the country. :) Not sure how close I am to you guys.

Chef Gwendolyn, I actually contacted a friend from Roanoke that is a consultant. I've always been impressed with the way she handles her PC business even though she has another full-time job. I have another friend that sells PC and although she is a closer friend, I do NOT like the way she handles her PC business. But thanks for the offer!!! If anything changes, I'll let you know!!

Welcome, and best wishes on your new start.

Hi Kim I am also from Va, northern part! welcome and good luck with your business!

My director is in Christiansburg, we lived there for about a year and a half-- I didn't sign under her until we moved to Michigan though. I think you will do great in the area and if you want her name to connect with I would be glad to send it to you!

I'm also originally from Fredericksburg. :) Fredericksburg is about 4 hours away from you.

PCGirl77 said:
I am in the Pulaski area, originally from Roanoke. I moved out to the country. :) Not sure how close I am to you guys.

Chef Gwendolyn, I actually contacted a friend from Roanoke that is a consultant. I've always been impressed with the way she handles her PC business even though she has another full-time job. I have another friend that sells PC and although she is a closer friend, I do NOT like the way she handles her PC business. But thanks for the offer!!! If anything changes, I'll let you know!!

PCGirl77 said:

Lynchburg is a little under an hour from Roanoke, straight down 460. Not too far at all! I went to Tech, so I'm familiar w/ Pulaski. Beautiful area. :)

So.....are you a Hokie? (b/c you're firmly entrenched in Hokie land!) :D

PCGirl77 said:

I'm in the Smith Mountain Lake area...not to far from Roanoke & Lynchburg. :) I grew up in Northern Virginia and being down here is a nice change for me!

I am originally from Roanoke. I grew up there. I've only lived in Pulaski for about 4 months. Before that, I lived a 1 1/2 years in Christiansburg. So I was REALLY in Hokie-land then. Everytime I went to Wal-Mart there were VT people everywhere!!! :)

1. How do I market my Pampered Chef business in Virginia?

There are many effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business in Virginia. Some ideas include hosting in-home cooking demonstrations, participating in local events and fairs, utilizing social media, and networking with other local businesses and organizations. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer them the opportunity to host a party or share your product with their own networks.

2. How can I make my first show successful?

To make your first show as successful as possible, it is important to plan and prepare ahead of time. Make sure you have a good understanding of the products and know how to effectively demonstrate them. Consider offering special incentives or discounts for attendees, and be sure to have plenty of catalogs and order forms on hand. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow consultants if needed.

3. How can I increase bookings for future shows?

One effective way to increase bookings for future shows is to offer incentives for guests who book a party at your current show. You can also talk about upcoming holidays or events and how your products can be used for them, as well as offering hostess rewards for those who book a party. Additionally, be sure to follow up with guests after the show and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party.

4. What are some unique ideas for promoting my business in Virginia?

One unique idea for promoting your business in Virginia could be to partner with local businesses or organizations. For example, you could offer to provide cooking demonstrations or samples at a local farmer's market or collaborate with a nearby boutique or kitchen store for a joint event. You can also consider reaching out to local media outlets or bloggers to feature your products and business.

5. How can I effectively use social media to grow my business in Virginia?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting your business in Virginia. You can create a business page on platforms like Facebook and Instagram and regularly share photos and information about your products and upcoming events. You can also join local Facebook groups and engage with members by offering cooking tips and sharing your products. Consider utilizing social media ads and promotions to reach a wider audience as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tammie Allen