• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kilo Shows: Commissionable Sales vs. Show Total Explained

In summary, a Kilo Show Definition is a live cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, showcasing their products and how to use them to create meals. It typically lasts about 2 hours and guests have the opportunity to purchase products through a provided link or code. The show can be hosted in person or virtually and there is no cost to attend.
AmyDare
OK, this may sound like a stupid question, but I'm on the verge of being VERY excited. :chef:
Is a Kilo Show defined by the Show total, or the Commissionable Sales total??
;)

For the host benefits it's the guest sales total but for the consultant it's the commissionable sales. So your host might not quite make the $1K level but purchase things with her discount and puts you over the $1K mark. Conversely, the host could hit the $1K level but part of that is a past host using the monthly host special benefit. If the host doesn't spend that much with her discount you do not make the $1K even though she did.

sigh.
Well, it was my highest show, anyhow!

Good for you Amy! It is a great feeling when you can beat your personal best!

Congrats! That's fabulous! = )

Yes, congratulations!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!!

1. What is a Kilo Show Definition?

A Kilo Show Definition is a live cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. During the show, the consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how to use them to create delicious meals.

2. How long does a Kilo Show Definition typically last?

A Kilo Show Definition usually lasts about 2 hours, including time for guests to mingle, watch the demonstration, and ask questions.

3. Can I purchase products during a Kilo Show Definition?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products during a Kilo Show Definition. The consultant will provide a link or code for guests to place their order online.

4. Do I have to host a Kilo Show Definition in my home?

No, you do not have to host a Kilo Show Definition in your home. Consultants can also host shows virtually through video conferencing platforms like Zoom.

5. Is there a cost to attend a Kilo Show Definition?

No, there is no cost to attend a Kilo Show Definition. It is free to attend and learn about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
heather223
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies