• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Party Kids Show Ideas: Get Creative!

In summary, for a pizza-themed kids show, you can use simple ingredients like Grands biscuits, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and sliced pepperoni to make mini pizzas. Other toppings and ingredients can be added for variety. For a dessert option, you can make fruit pizza using English muffins, cheese graters, and other tools like the egg slicer and creative cutters. You can also set up an ice cream sandwich station using the My Safe Cutter, cutting boards, and other tools. Additionally, using the BBQ basting bottle can make it easier for kids to "paint" the pizza sauce on. A fun activity for young kids is making bagel caterpillar pizzas and fruit pizza on sugar cookies. Using kid-friendly tools like the
sandrra
I'd love some suggestions on doing a pizza theme kids show. thx!

I saw in the Pillsbury section a recipe card for Grands biscuits.

1 can Grands biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 package of sliced pepperoni

1..PRESS each biscuit into 6 in round
2..TOP each biscuit with sauce,cheese & pepperoni
3..BAKE in preheated 375 oven 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown.
makes 8 little pizzas...
of course you can have lots of things besides just sauce,cheese & pepperoni...let your imagination run wild:D :D :D

I would do a dessert pizza with kids; they would love it. Just my 2 cents.

i am thinking of which products can i let them use b/c i won't be doing a 'real' demo...thx!

I usually use with my kids at home english muffins

My Safe Cutter.....Split the muffins
Cutting Boards.....To put the muffins on while splitting them
?Kitchen Shears?.....To cut up fresh herbs
Simple Additions.....To put out all the different ingredients
Deluxe Cheese Grater.....Obvious to grate cheese
Bamboo Tongs.....To get out toppings
Small bamboo spoons, or Scrapers, or spreaders.....To put on the pizza sauce
Towels.....To clean up the mess
Spoon Rest.....You don't want to leave the spoons in the sauce, lol
Can Opener.....If it's canned pizza sauce, or spaghetti sauce
Italian Seasoning.....If you want to add more to the sauce
I-Slice.....To open the packages
Can Strainer.....If you are using jars of olives or something
Egg Slicer Plus.....To slice olives
Easy Opener and Jar Opener.....To open stuff
Stones.....To bake pizzas
Spatulas.....To take the pizzas off
More SA pieces to present them with their pizzas
Silicone oven Mitt(s).....To take the hot stones out
Cherry & Olive Pitter.....If you are using fresh olives
Garlic Press.....For what else.....Garlic
or.....BBQ Basting Bottle.....Pizza Sauce
Food Chopper.....To Chop food ;)
Creative Cutters.....for the pepperoni and canadian bacon
Chef's Hat and Apron!

I better stop now, lol, I just seen this and started thinking, and typing, then I picked up the catty, and kept going on and on and on lol.

HTH
Jen

Last edited:
thx yall!! also planning to set up an ice cream sandwich station to promote the guest special.

sandrra said:
I'd love some suggestions on doing a pizza theme kids show. thx!

How about just a nice ice cream sundea bar using SA and chillzanne? :)

Ive done kids pizza using English Muffins. They love those. Use the above suggestions for tools and toppings...use the my safe cutter to pry the muffins apart. They can grate fresh parmesan with the cheese grater or the micro-plane.

And this sounds crazy...but my neice and nephew just love to cut out shapes in baloney with the creative cutters. Why not put them on a pizza. Kids would love that!

there is a really cute fruit pizza idea in the "Let's Eat" kids cookbook. If you don't have that I would highly recommend it... I sold quite a few to parents at regular shows just by making the fruit pizza and having the cookbook sitting out.

I just got an email from my director that someone sent her(Laura Wells is her name-must give credit where credit is due!) .
Her idea was to use the BBQ basting bottle for the pizza sauce and the kids will have an easier time "painting" the sauce on. She said she did it at a kids show, and the kids 3 yrs old... had an easy time with it. And the mothers liked the versatility of it...more than just bbq sauce.

Last edited:
kids pizza themeJust had a daytime kids pizza show last month with all the kids being younger than kindergarten! I was really nervous about this, but all the moms helped and were great. We did the bagel caterpiller pizzas from the kids cookbook, but used pepperoni rather than the hot dogs because of the choking hazard for pre-schoolers. Each child & mom had their name on a square of parchment and then placed the pizza on the stones to cook. While they were in the oven, we did fruit pizza on sugar cookies, spread with strawberry cream cheese, sliced strawberries and bananas with the egg slicer. Was able to use several products and lots of the moms were surprised that their kids were so excited about making their own food! The kids loved using the egg slicer, the kids safety knife, the pizza cutter (with supervision!) The hostess had also mixed up pudding and cool whip and frozen it in those minature ice cream cones. The kids then got to use the easy accent decorator to top with cool whip and added sprinkles. The first time one of the kids added the cool whip, everybody went, "Wow!!" :p Sold three EAD's and lots of the safety knives!!

Ginger428 said:
I saw in the Pillsbury section a recipe card for Grands biscuits.

1 can Grands biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 package of sliced pepperoni

1..PRESS each biscuit into 6 in round
2..TOP each biscuit with sauce,cheese & pepperoni
3..BAKE in preheated 375 oven 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown.
makes 8 little pizzas...
of course you can have lots of things besides just sauce,cheese & pepperoni...let your imagination run wild:D :D :D

Thanks for that recipe Ginger! I just used it last weekend for my daugthers 4th birthday party! The Kids just loved their own mini pizzas!!:)

heat123 said:
Thanks for that recipe Ginger! I just used it last weekend for my daugthers 4th birthday party! The Kids just loved their own mini pizzas!!:)

I'm glad they liked it, I love finding things that the kids can do:D This way they grow up to be big pizza makers!;) ;) ;)

Ginger:cool:

What supplies do I need for a pizza party kids show?

You will need a pizza stone or pan, pizza dough, pizza sauce, cheese, and various toppings such as pepperoni, vegetables, and meats. You may also want to have disposable aprons, chef hats, and rolling pins for the kids to use.

How can I make the pizza-making process fun for kids?

You can have the kids participate in making their own mini pizzas by allowing them to roll out the dough, spread the sauce, and add their own toppings. You can also have a pizza decorating station where kids can use different toppings to create fun designs on their pizzas.

What are some creative pizza party game ideas for kids?

You can have a pizza dough tossing contest where kids can try to toss their dough the highest or the furthest. You can also have a "blindfolded topping challenge" where kids have to blindly choose toppings and add them to their pizzas. Another idea is to have a taste test game where kids have to guess the different toppings on a pizza.

How can I accommodate dietary restrictions at a pizza party kids show?

You can offer alternative options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or dairy-free pizza dough and vegan cheese. You can also have a variety of toppings available, including vegetarian and vegan options.

What are some fun pizza-themed decorations for a kids party?

You can use pizza-themed balloons, banners, and tablecloths. You can also create a "pizza bar" with different toppings and sauces displayed in colorful containers. Another idea is to have pizza-shaped piñatas or pizza slice shaped cutouts for photo props.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies