• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fun and Healthy Kids Cooking Classes - Flyer Available!"

In summary, Becky is looking for flyers to advertise a kids cooking class and is also interested in a Mommy and Me show. She has attached a file and a flyer to this post.
ckmom002
does anyone have a flyer to advertise a kids cooking class

Is it a kids only or kids and their Mommys?

Here's one I've used in the past, however the margins might be messed up. You'll need to change the personal information. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• mommyandmeinvite.doc
    64 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
well im just looking for anything that has to do with kids. just somthing to hand out to people saying that i can do these type of shows.

I just found out today that one of my shows this month is going to be a Mommy & Me show. I'm really excited! Can't wait!

I've done a bunch of these shows and it's a nice way to change things up a little. Especially if lots of guests have been to lots of shows. I've done straight up kids shows, but then I've also done some where there's a kids portion, then a mom's portion. It does make for a longer show and you need to do it during the day. I don't really have anything to promote these types of shows, I just list it on my theme show sheet in my booking binder and I talk about this, especially if I know guests have kids.

I also do a handout at these shows of all kinds of great products for kids or easy to use when you have kids since there's just not the same attention span of the moms at these shows, so I try to put as much in those handouts as I can without overwhelming them. It's on my other computer, so I'll try to remember to post it here later if anyone wants it.

fileBecky:

I'd love the file since I'm doing my first Mommy and Me party on Valentine's Day. My thought was to just have various stations throughout the downstairs with things the kids can do with their mom since these are kids under five. I'll have a BRIEF talk with the moms before we begin about cookware (Pan-o-rama!) and stoneware and then about bookings before explaining what we'll be doing. I thought I would have an order form that included some of the kids items we will use so they could just check it off but I'm not sure yet.

I'm attaching a file that I found on this board that you might could use. This is NOT mine but I appreciate whoever posted it.

Attachments

• KIDS IN THE KITCHEN THEME SHOW 1.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 951
Your brief pan talk with the adults could include making the Rice Krispie treats. Already have the butter & marshmallows melted so that you're really just spending 2-3 minutes adding cereal & plopping it out. Kids like Rice Krispie treats.

beepampered said:
Becky:

I'd love the file since I'm doing my first Mommy and Me party on Valentine's Day. My thought was to just have various stations throughout the downstairs with things the kids can do with their mom since these are kids under five. I'll have a BRIEF talk with the moms before we begin about cookware (Pan-o-rama!) and stoneware and then about bookings before explaining what we'll be doing. I thought I would have an order form that included some of the kids items we will use so they could just check it off but I'm not sure yet.

I'm attaching a file that I found on this board that you might could use. This is NOT mine but I appreciate whoever posted it.
Hi Bee,
Here is the handout I give to moms at Mommy and Me shows that talk about all the products that are good for kids. I'm sure there are more that can be added, but this is a start. I'll also attach a flyer that can be used to promote these types of shows. OH! Totally unrelated--And I think a while back you wanted a certificate I use when I donate baskets of products for various things like silent auctions for charities. It's a certificate for a free kitchen show and I finally found it in my flies, so I'll attach that too.

Attachments

• GREAT PRODUCTS FOR KIDS.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 458
  • mommy and me flyer.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 589
  • PCcertificate.doc
    25 KB · Views: 586
flyersThanks Becky for posting all your files. I will use your products for kids file this week at my first Mommy and Me file. What I was trying to create just wasn't really working.

Thanks also for the certificate for free show. I like that it lists all the benefits of hosting a show.

BEE

1. What age range are the cooking classes suitable for?

The cooking classes are designed for children between the ages of 5-12 years old. However, children outside of this age range may still find the classes enjoyable and beneficial.

2. What type of recipes will be taught in the classes?

The cooking classes will cover a variety of fun and healthy recipes including snacks, meals, and desserts. We also strive to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies.

3. How long are the cooking classes?

The classes typically run for 1-2 hours, depending on the age of the children and the complexity of the recipes. We aim to keep the classes engaging and entertaining for the duration.

4. Do parents or guardians need to stay during the classes?

Parents or guardians are welcome to stay and observe, but it is not required. Our instructors are trained to handle any issues that may arise and ensure the safety of all children.

5. Are there any materials or ingredients that we need to bring?

All materials and ingredients will be provided for the cooking classes. However, if your child has any specific kitchen tools or aprons they would like to use, they are welcome to bring them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies