• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in a Kids Cooking Class Pre-Order List?

In summary, the conversation is about a woman who wants to try a pre-registered cooking class for kids 5 and under. She asks for recommendations on what products to have on the pre-ordering list and whether the ingredients are included in the pre-paid part. The response mentions that the cookbook has a list of tools needed for each recipe and also lists some helpful tools. The conversation also mentions some recommended stones and other tools. The speaker suggests getting the cookbook as it is perfect for little ones and includes bright pictures and kid-friendly meals.
heat123
Silver Member
I have read thread about kids cooking shows and did a mommy and me before but I am interested in trying this type of "Pre register cooking class" with kids 5 and under. My daugther has a class of 30+ kids and think it could be fun and full of potential! But I have ???

1. What types of products would you recommend be on the "pre ordering" list before the show? like the cookbook, chefs hat and apron set, kids cookie cutting set, or small batter bowl or prep bowls or what else?

2.Do you pay for the ingredients or have that incl. with the pre-paid part? Are there recipes in the kids cookbook that would list tools needed? Or what recipes would you recommend?

Thanks for any help!

re: kids cooking classesHi Heather,

Yes the cookbook has tools listed in the cookbook. The recipes look like the ones in all the other PC cookbooks. The recipes are easy and fun for kids. They show pictures of what tools are needed also. On pages 9 & 10 are a list of all the "helpful tools"

1. kids cutters
2. sm nylon turner
3. kitchen shears
4. my safe cutter
5. classic batter bowl
6. measuring cups
7. baker's roller
8. oven mitt (discontinued this season)
9. all-pupose spreader
10. food chopper
11. crinkle cutter
12. ice cream dipper
13. deluxe cheese grater
14. bamboo spoon
15. stainless steel scoops
16. egg slicer plus
17. stainless steel whisk
18. classic scraper

as for stones they use:
mini baker
small bar pan
square baker
classic round stone
rectangular stone

they also mention in some recipes the chillzanne(R) collander and bowls, the cutting board and the garlic press.

That's a lot of tools to choose from. If you don't have the book I'd get it. Its perfect for little ones. The only kid friendly cookbook I've seen. Bright pictures and kid appealing meals.

I hope this was helpful.

Last edited:
thank you!I will get the book during Kit enhancement! Along with the rest of the recipe book collections! I will look through it to give me some ideas!

What age range is appropriate for kids cooking classes?

Our kids cooking classes are suitable for children ages 5-12 years old. Younger children may require more assistance from an adult, while older children may be able to work more independently.

What type of recipes do you teach in kids cooking classes?

We offer a variety of recipes in our kids cooking classes, including simple snacks, easy meals, and fun desserts. We also try to incorporate healthy and nutritious options whenever possible.

Do kids need to bring their own ingredients and supplies to the cooking class?

No, all ingredients and supplies will be provided for the kids cooking class. However, if your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can make appropriate accommodations.

Can parents or guardians stay and observe during the cooking class?

Yes, parents or guardians are welcome to stay and observe during the cooking class. However, we ask that they refrain from participating in the cooking process in order to give the children a chance to work independently.

Are there any safety precautions in place during the kids cooking class?

Yes, safety is our top priority during our kids cooking classes. We have trained staff members on hand to supervise and assist the children, and all cooking equipment and tools are age-appropriate and child-friendly. We also ensure proper hand-washing and sanitation practices are followed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
puffinsplace
  • jcwarr