• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes in Kids' Cookbook: Help Needed!

In summary, the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" is suitable for children ages 7 and up, with younger children possibly needing assistance from an adult and older children able to follow the recipes independently. The recipes are designed to be healthy and nutritious, with a focus on teaching children about balanced diets and using fresh, wholesome ingredients. Many of the recipes can also be easily adapted for children with food allergies or dietary restrictions. They are all designed to be easy for children to follow, with step-by-step instructions and illustrations provided. While children can use the cookbook to cook independently with proper supervision and guidance, it's always recommended to have an adult present for potentially dangerous tasks.
momoftwoboys
I have a customer ask me what types of recipes are in the kids cookbook and unfortunately I do not have the cookbook. Could someone please give me a few examples of recipes that are in it. My customer just wants to make sure her daughter would actually be cooking and not just making sandwhiches.
Thanks! :)

I don't know if I have any of the actual recipes, but this is the list of recipes in the book. If you find one you want the recipe for, let us know and I'm sure someone will have it! Hope this helps

Banana Split Parfaits
Barbecue Chicken Burritos
Blueberry Pancake Triangles
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Chocolate Chippers
Chocolate-Dipped Confetti Cones
Crazy Caterpillars
Double-Decker Quesadilla
Easy Campfire Chili
Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
Honey Bear Snack Mix
Kid's Club Stacker
Magic Pancake Puff
Meatball Soup
Mini Burger Bites
Mini Dessert Pizzas
Mouse-in-the-House Cupcakes
Oodles of Noodles Salad
PB & J Waffle-wiches
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Popcorn Chicken Salad
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
S'More Brownie Bites
Sealed-with-a-Kiss Cinnamon Rolls
Super Stuffed Spuds
Three-Step Fudge
Tic-Tac-Toe Pizza
Tutti-Frutti Smoothies
Very Veggie Wrap
Whale-wiches

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will pass the information along to my customer :)

Stephanie

1. What age range is the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" suitable for?

The "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" is suitable for children ages 7 and up. Younger children may need assistance from an adult, while older children may be able to follow the recipes independently.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook healthy and nutritious?

Yes, all the recipes in the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" are designed to be healthy and nutritious. We believe in teaching children the importance of a balanced diet and using fresh, wholesome ingredients in their cooking.

3. Can the recipes be easily adapted for children with food allergies or dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" can be easily adapted for children with food allergies or dietary restrictions. We provide alternative ingredient options and substitutions for common allergens in each recipe.

4. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy for children to follow?

Yes, all the recipes in the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" are designed to be easy for children to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and illustrations to help children understand the cooking process.

5. Can children use this cookbook to cook independently?

Yes, with proper supervision and guidance, children can use the "Recipes in Kids' Cookbook" to cook independently. However, we always recommend having an adult present to assist with any potentially dangerous tasks, such as using the oven or stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
kam
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies