• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Kid's Consignment Shows: Affordable and Fun for the Whole Family!

In summary, Kid's Consignment stores are a growing trend and can be found in most areas. They are usually set up for a few days and parents can earn a good amount of money for their children's items.
AmyjonesPC
Has anyone done any Kid's Consignment shows? I recently came up with this idea and it seems like all the upcoming show's have PC vendors already.. The show's usually last over 3-5 days and the prices here are between $30-100 for the entire time.

AmyjonesPC said:
Has anyone done any Kid's Consignment shows? I recently came up with this idea and it seems like all the upcoming show's have PC vendors already.. The show's usually last over 3-5 days and the prices here are between $30-100 for the entire time.

What's a Kid's Consignment show?

People take kid's clothes, toys, etc that are "gently used" and resell them to other parents.

The way it works is everyone is assigned a number and a time to drop off thier items. At your time you bring all your stuff and they have the final say if they will accept it into the sale (no stains etc) Then they hang it up and people shop. When they check out credit it given to your account for all the items that you brought sell. Usually the day after the sale you can pick up your check.

Depending on the sale you earn 40-60% of the price that your items sell for.

The organizers of the show also make money buy letting vendors set up.

1.75 per hourAnyone doing these kid's consigment shows? There were about 6 in my area and 5 already had PC consultants. The one that I got is for 28 hours over 5 days for $50. It comes out to 1.75 per hour.

I've never heard of that in this area....we have Childrens Consignment Shops in just about every strip mall - so I don't think there would be a need for something like this. Good luck on yours though - hope you have alot of traffic!

It sounds really easy to set up though! Maybe ask around to churches and see if you could use their space to hold this! You would have to advertise a lot to get a lot of people to bring good stuff in, but I would got to one if we had one!

1. What is a Kid's Consignment Show?

A Kid's Consignment Show is a type of event where parents can buy and sell gently used children's clothing, toys, and other items. It's a great way to save money on kids' items and declutter your home.

2. How do I participate in a Kid's Consignment Show?

To participate in a Kid's Consignment Show, you can either register as a seller or attend as a buyer. Sellers typically pay a fee to reserve a booth or table to sell their items, while buyers can simply show up during the event's open hours.

3. What types of items can I sell at a Kid's Consignment Show?

You can sell a variety of gently used children's items at a Kid's Consignment Show, including clothing, toys, books, baby gear, and more. However, items must meet certain criteria, such as being in good condition and appropriate for the target age range.

4. How do I price my items for a Kid's Consignment Show?

It's common to price items at 25-30% of their original retail value at a Kid's Consignment Show. You can also consider factors such as the item's condition and demand when determining the price. It's also helpful to label each item with a price tag or sticker.

5. What happens to unsold items at a Kid's Consignment Show?

Unsold items at a Kid's Consignment Show can be returned to the seller or donated to a charity. Some events may also offer the option to sell unsold items at a discounted rate during the last day of the event. Be sure to check with the event organizers for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
Replies