• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Kid's Apron - PM or Email Me!

In summary, our kid's aprons come in one size that fits most children ages 3-10 and are made from 100% cotton. They can be personalized for an additional fee and have adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. They are also machine washable, but we recommend washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry.
PamperedSD
Does anyone have a kids apron they want to sell? PM or email me. :chef:

PamperedSD said:
Does anyone have a kids apron they want to sell? PM or email me. :chef:

Are they all sold out on the outlet? They were just on there....
Jen

Are you looking for the red or blue one? I have each and could sell you one.

They are on the outlet...$5.25 each. (blue)

I would like to buy two. I would take one red and one blue. Please let me know if you still have them. Or if anyone else has some. They are gone from the outlet today.

That's because they put them all in the surprise packs.

ok, did anyone get one (or two) in a surprise pack that they want to get rid of?

I would love the blue one, too, if its no longer available. I didn't get one in my suprise box :( I feel like my box was a little weak - it just arrived today so I'll have to double check...

What is a suprise box?

Shoot! I was planning on featuring the apron at my KITK on Saturday! I had already sold 15 of them from the Outlet earlier in July! How sad!

I have a blue kids apron i would sell.

Surprise boxes are available at conference - they have discontinued items at huge discounts. I bought two boxes - not the $50 boxes - on each day and I have to say my first days boxes were much better. There were a lot of linens in there.

What sizes do the kid's aprons come in?

Our kid's aprons come in one size, which fits most children ages 3-10.

What materials are the kid's aprons made of?

Our kid's aprons are made from 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to wash.

Can I personalize the kid's apron with a name?

Yes, we offer personalization for our kid's aprons. You can add a child's name or a fun design for an additional fee.

Do the kid's aprons come with adjustable straps?

Yes, our kid's aprons have adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable fit for children of different sizes.

Are the kid's aprons machine washable?

Yes, our kid's aprons are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry to maintain their quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • sarahschefshop