• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Aprons: Looking for Pampered Chef Brand - Any Suggestions?

In summary, Pampered Chef brand kids aprons can be purchased on their website or through an independent consultant. The aprons are adjustable with neck straps and waist ties, and currently come in a vibrant red color with white polka dots. They are made of a durable cotton/polyester blend and are suitable for both boys and girls.
kmom820
My mother-in-law wants a kids apron for my son. She bought one for my nephew who is now 8. Does anyone know if there's a way to get one? She definitely wants the PC one...I don't think we offer them anymore, do you? I'm fairly new, so I could be wrong.
Thanks!
Dee

We do not offer them anymore- and it's been awhile since I saw it on the Outlet. Best I could suggest is watch for them on here in the "Marketplace" forum, or post in that forum a thread for "ISO- Kids Apron". Someone may have one they are willing to sell. Or- you can usually find them on eBay.

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef no longer offers kids aprons. However, you may be able to find one on a third-party website or through a private seller. You can also consider purchasing a plain apron and personalizing it with iron-on letters or fabric paint. Another option is to contact Pampered Chef's customer service and inquire about any potential leftover stock or special orders for kids aprons.

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef brand kids aprons?

Our Pampered Chef brand kids aprons can be purchased on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. Are the Pampered Chef kids aprons adjustable?

Yes, our kids aprons have adjustable neck straps and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for children of various sizes.

3. Do the Pampered Chef kids aprons come in different colors?

Currently, our kids aprons come in a vibrant red color with white polka dots. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may introduce new colors in the future.

4. What material are the Pampered Chef kids aprons made of?

Our kids aprons are made of a durable and machine-washable cotton/polyester blend, making them easy to clean and long-lasting.

5. Are the Pampered Chef kids aprons suitable for both boys and girls?

Yes, our kids aprons are designed to be gender-neutral and can be worn by both boys and girls. They make a great gift for any child who loves to help in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauraP2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Amyskitchen2