• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Brunch Recipe?

In summary, Natasha is new to hosting and has a Brunch show booked in April. Her host wants her to offer two recipes, one for a "regular" brunch item and one that the children can help with. Natasha's director has offered her a Trifle bowl and she is considering making the Strawberry Cream Trifle. She is also looking for other ideas for the kids to work on that won't be too time or labor intensive. Some suggestions include summer berry shortcakes, fruit skewers with a dip, and pancakes. Overall, it is great that the host is encouraging families to attend and the show is sure to be a success.
nsolle
Hi - I'm new : ), and I have a Brunch show booked in April. The host is welcoming guests to bring their families (to boost attendance), and wants me to offer 2 recipes - one "regular" brunch item (I'm thinking the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares), and something we can have children work on.

My director offered to lend me her Trifle bowl (Thanks, Wendy)! I've been looking through the old "trifle" posts, and am considering the Strawberry Cream Trifle...

Just curious - does anyone have any other ideas for something the kids can do hands-on that won't be too time or labor intensive?

Thanks!
Natasha

I love the summer berry shortcakes. Kids could brush the butter on and sprinkle sugar with flour sugar shaker + roll in the almonds. They could also chop with the chopper. Someone would have to do the stove part, but they could also help measure the ingred. for the blueberry sauce.

They are in the desert option from a previous sb, but make a great brunch item as well.

I made the Microwave Omelets in the Prep Bowls and the Tutti Fruiti Smoothies from the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook for a Breakfast KITK Workshop last summer. I have also done Pancakes on the Small Bar Pan that can be converted to do it on the Large Bar Pan. The kids loved both of them. I've attached the Omelet & Smoothie recipe. The pancake recipe is on the Large Bar Pan recipes I think. If it's not, let me know and I'll type it up and post it as well.

Attachments

• JULY KITK SHM RECIPES.doc
    33 KB · Views: 415
Could you post the pancakes in a lg bar stone receipe

Hi Natasha! Congratulations on booking your first Brunch show in April! It's great that your host is encouraging families to attend, that will definitely boost the attendance and make it a fun event for everyone. The Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares are a great choice for a "regular" brunch item, they are always a crowd-pleaser. As for something for the kids to work on, the Strawberry Cream Trifle is a fantastic option! It's a fun and easy recipe that kids can help assemble and it looks beautiful in a trifle bowl. Another idea could be to have the kids help make fruit skewers with a variety of fruits and dip them in a yogurt or honey dip. It's a healthy and interactive option for the kids to enjoy. Best of luck with your show, I'm sure it will be a success! Keep us updated on how it goes. Happy cooking!

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that kids will enjoy?

Some easy brunch recipes that kids will enjoy include mini quiches, fruit kebabs, and breakfast burritos.

2. Can you suggest any healthy brunch options for kids?

Yes, some healthy brunch options for kids include oatmeal pancakes, egg muffins, and avocado toast.

3. Are there any make-ahead brunch recipes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, you can make overnight French toast casserole, breakfast cookies, and breakfast burrito bowls ahead of time for a stress-free brunch with kids.

4. What are some fun and creative brunch recipes for kids?

Some fun and creative brunch recipes for kids are pancake poppers, waffle sandwiches, and fruit and yogurt parfaits.

5. How can I involve my kids in making brunch?

You can involve your kids in making brunch by having them help with measuring and mixing ingredients, decorating pancakes or waffles, or assembling fruit skewers. You can also make brunch a family activity by having each person contribute a dish to the meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • soulsing