• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kick Off/Open House Flyer for Your Next Event - Publisher File Included!

In summary, a Kick Off/Open House Flyer is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef events that includes event information and special offers. As a consultant, you can easily create a personalized flyer using customizable templates in the "Marketing" section of your account. There is no limit to the number of people you can invite to your event, and there is no cost to create and download the flyer from your account.
pamperedangie
Hi Everyone,

I've attached a flyer that I used as a kick off/open house party last month. Feel free to change it to fit your needs. It is a Publisher file.

Happy Selling! :)

Attachments

• Open House Flyer.pub
    158 KB · Views: 573
Could you convert that to a word file for those of us that don't have publisher (me) :) please. Thank you!

Sure thing! Here is a Word document.

Happy Selling! :)

Attachments

• Announcement Flyer.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 657
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1. What is a Kick Off/Open House Flyer?

A Kick Off/Open House Flyer is a promotional tool used to advertise an upcoming event for Pampered Chef. It typically includes information about the event, such as date, time, location, and any special offers or incentives.

2. How can I get a Kick Off/Open House Flyer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily create your own Kick Off/Open House Flyer using our customizable templates. Simply log into your consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section to access the templates.

3. Can I personalize my Kick Off/Open House Flyer?

Yes, you can personalize your flyer with your name, contact information, and event details. You can also add your own images and customize the colors and fonts to match your branding.

4. How many people can I invite to my Kick Off/Open House event?

There is no limit to the number of people you can invite to your event. We recommend reaching out to your existing customers, friends, and family, and promoting your event through social media and other channels to attract new attendees.

5. Is there a cost to create a Kick Off/Open House Flyer?

No, there is no cost to create and download a Kick Off/Open House Flyer from your consultant account. You can print the flyer at home or at a local print shop for a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies