• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Kick-Off Meeting Flier: Jan. 2021

In summary, a kick-off meeting is an initial gathering of stakeholders and team members to discuss goals, timelines, roles, and expectations for a project or event. The kick-off meeting for Jan. 2021 will take place on January 15th at 2pm in the conference room of the company's headquarters. All project team members, stakeholders, and key decision-makers should attend and bring a copy of the project brief, relevant documents, and a positive attitude. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided, and any dietary restrictions should be communicated beforehand.
flemings99
Gold Member
Thought I'd share the kick-off flier we are using for our Jan. mtg. Have it in word, but wouldn't let me attached - invalid file?

Attachments

• 2012 Kick Off Mtg Flier.pdf
    508.6 KB · Views: 320
GREAT flyer Barb!

That's odd, I wonder why the file is showing as invalid. Have you tried converting it to a different file format? Maybe that will work. Other than that, the flier looks great! I love the design and the information is clear and concise. Good luck with your meeting!

1. What is a kick-off meeting?

A kick-off meeting is an initial meeting to launch a project or event. It typically involves gathering all stakeholders and team members to discuss goals, timelines, roles, and expectations.

2. When and where will the kick-off meeting take place?

The kick-off meeting for Jan. 2021 will take place on January 15th at 2pm in the conference room of our headquarters.

3. Who should attend the kick-off meeting?

All project team members, stakeholders, and key decision-makers should attend the kick-off meeting to ensure everyone is on the same page and can contribute to the planning process.

4. What should I bring to the kick-off meeting?

Please bring a copy of the project brief, any relevant documents or materials, and a positive attitude to the kick-off meeting. It may also be helpful to bring a notebook and pen to take notes.

5. Will there be food at the kick-off meeting?

Light refreshments and snacks will be provided at the kick-off meeting. If you have any specific dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkugler