• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss the Feb Kick-Off in CT - Who's Going?

In summary, the next KICK-OFF for the Connecticut area is on February 11th at the Merriott in Farmington. Feriale Yan will be the speaker.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi
I live in CT and we have a KICK-OFF on Feb 11 th in Farmington at the Merriott. I love the mettings like this cause the are smaller than National conference. I have been going to this every year and I'd like to know if anyone in the area is planning to go . I'ts open to Ct ,Mass, areas
If you have never had the oppritunity to hear Feriale Yan and you can go to this you should she is GREAT .Feriale is in my area and come to our meetings often she is the best
I would love to see if anyone from this site is going to be there
Doreen Zaino Hope to see you there :eek:
Future Directoir
[email protected]
wwwpamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Hi, I'm still a newbie (still in my first 30 days). I live in Brooklyn, NY. Is this Kick-Off open to NY residents. What is the exact location so I can Mapquest it and see if it's worth the drive?

Thanks

I am from RI and a bunch of us are going!! Cant wait, should be fun. I know their doing a Live Kitchen Show!

My director is the one who told us about it and she is going too!
Thanks!

Doreen-I'm going :) Are you the Doreen from my cluster? (Dawn Keenan?)

kick-offno
I'm Doreen Zaino with Laura Ferretti's team but I do know Dawn and I have sat at her table at kick off before hope to see you there
Doreen

I am going!My director has been telling me to go to this, because it is AWESOME. So I finally sent my check and registration last Saturday. I am excited to go and see all the new products and learn as much as I can to benefit my business this year and earn a TRIP! :D

Maybe I will see some of you there!

1. What is "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?"

"Kick off in Feb Who's Going?" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in February to kick off the new year. It is a chance for consultants to come together, learn about new products, and get motivated for the upcoming year.

2. When is "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?"

The specific date for "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?" varies each year, but it typically takes place in the first or second weekend of February. Keep an eye out for announcements and invitations from Pampered Chef for the exact date and location.

3. Who can attend "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?"

"Kick off in Feb Who's Going?" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to get introduced to the company and for seasoned consultants to connect with others and learn new tips and tricks.

4. How do I register for "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?"

Registration for "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?" typically opens in the fall. You will receive an email invitation with a link to register, or you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and register from there.

5. What can I expect at "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?"

At "Kick off in Feb Who's Going?", you can expect to learn about new products, hear inspiring stories from fellow consultants, attend training sessions, and network with other consultants. It is a fun and energizing event that will leave you motivated and ready to take on the new year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
annew