• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kick off in Feb who's going?

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hi
I live in CT and we have a KICK-OFF on Feb 11 th in Farmington at the Merriott. I love the mettings like this cause the are smaller than National conference. I have been going to this every year and I'd like to know if anyone in the area is planning to go . I'ts open to Ct ,Mass, areas
If you have never had the oppritunity to hear Feriale Yan and you can go to this you should she is GREAT .Feriale is in my area and come to our meetings often she is the best
I would love to see if anyone from this site is going to be there
Doreen Zaino Hope to see you there :eek:
Future Directoir
[email protected]
wwwpamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Michael Serrano

Novice Member
Silver Member
Nov 7, 2005
Hi, I'm still a newbie (still in my first 30 days). I live in Brooklyn, NY. Is this Kick-Off open to NY residents. What is the exact location so I can Mapquest it and see if it's worth the drive?

Thanks

lynnguilm

Sep 30, 2005
I am from RI and a bunch of us are going!! Cant wait, should be fun. I know their doing a Live Kitchen Show!

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
kick-off

no
I'm Doreen Zaino with Laura Ferretti's team but I do know Dawn and I have sat at her table at kick off before hope to see you there
Doreen

sherriel

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2005
I am going!

My director has been telling me to go to this, because it is AWESOME. So I finally sent my check and registration last Saturday. I am excited to go and see all the new products and learn as much as I can to benefit my business this year and earn a TRIP! :D

Maybe I will see some of you there!