• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Manage the Bridal Registry and Gift Purchases at a Bridal Shower?

In summary, to avoid any issues with the bride's registry, it's best to create a separate list for the shower gifts and communicate with the bride about how the gifts will be handled.
cynde
Gold Member
I am having my first bridal shower in a couple of weeks and was wondering how I key in the show. I was wanting to take what the bride wants from her registry and make up cards that her friends can buy at the shower. If I do this, when I key in the show from her shower, how do I get it off her registry? She will lose purchases for her registry if I key it in for her show. How can I do both? or can I? Does this make sense? I am making myself confused I think. Help!
thanks

The best way to handle this situation is to create a separate list for the bridal shower that is not linked to the bride's registry. You can create an Excel spreadsheet or use an online tool like Google Sheets to do this. Then, you can key in the items for the bridal shower and invite the guests to purchase the items from the list. This way, the bride won't lose any purchases from her registry, and her friends will still be able to get her the gifts she wants.

!There are a few options for handling the registry and gift purchases at the bridal shower. Here are a few suggestions:1. Ask the bride to remove the items from her registry before the shower: This way, you can key in the show and the guests can purchase the items without worrying about duplicates. After the shower, the bride can add the items back to her registry.2. Use a separate registry for the shower gifts: You can create a separate registry specifically for the shower gifts. This way, the bride's original registry will remain intact and guests can purchase items from the separate shower registry.3. Have guests mark off the items they purchased: Instead of keying in the show, you can have the guests mark off the items they purchased on a list or card. This way, you can still track the gifts and the bride's registry won't be affected.4. Keep track of the gifts separately: You can also keep track of the gifts separately and manually update the bride's registry afterwards. This may take a bit more work, but it ensures that the bride's registry remains accurate.Ultimately, it's important to communicate with the bride and make sure she is aware of how the registry and gifts will be handled at the shower. You can also discuss these options with her to see what she prefers.

1. What is a "Keying in Bridal Shower Show?"

A "Keying in Bridal Shower Show" is a virtual party where the bride-to-be and her guests can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and convenient way to celebrate the bride and her upcoming wedding while also earning rewards for the host.

2. How do I host a "Keying in Bridal Shower Show?"

To host a "Keying in Bridal Shower Show," you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the virtual party. The consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests, and they will guide you through the process of setting up the party and earning rewards.

3. Can I personalize the "Keying in Bridal Shower Show" for the bride?

Yes, you can personalize the "Keying in Bridal Shower Show" by selecting products that cater to the bride's interests and needs. You can also add a personal touch by creating a custom message or theme for the party. Additionally, the consultant can help you with ideas and suggestions for personalization.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for a "Keying in Bridal Shower Show?"

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions for "Keying in Bridal Shower Shows." The consultant can provide you with details on any current promotions, and you can also earn rewards for the host based on the total sales during the party.

5. Can I invite guests from different locations to the "Keying in Bridal Shower Show?"

Absolutely! "Keying in Bridal Shower Shows" are virtual, so you can invite guests from different locations to join the party. It is a great way to include family and friends who may not be able to attend an in-person shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies