1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kernel Cutter

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Hey all, you may have seen this, but I got it from my director and thought I would share. The kernel cutter, does it work??
    http://www.wtol. com/global/ story.asp? s=10963046

Aug 21, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks for sharing! That's neat. I've used it once, but have alot of folks ask me about it for canning (which I've not done yet).

OT: And funny- Marion OH is my "home town"...not my Postal address, but the town we worked/shopped/entertained in and my folks still do. Kind of strange that she did the report at a farmer's market all the way down in Marion, and not somewhere in Toledo area where the newschannel was based - unless there. (it's- an hour-half away!)

Aug 21, 2009
  3. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

I can't get this link to work?? Do I need to change something? I have a customer that hates her kernel cutter and since I don't have one I'm at a loss on what to say to help her. Otherwise she's returning it. She's hosting a party next month so I really want to help with excellent service!

Sep 22, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Didn't work for me either, I tried clicking on the link and copy and paste method, neither worked...

Sep 22, 2009
  5. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

kernel cutter is great. I use it to cut off corn but also after I use the pineapple wedger, I use the kernel cutter to scrape off the extra pineapple on the peel. no waste and I have crushed pineapple for ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese... a fun gadget.

Sep 22, 2009
  6. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2009
  7. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

thanks for this Lynda.

Sep 22, 2009
Have something to add?