• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Kernel Cutter: Does it Really Work?

In summary, the Kernel Cutter is a user-friendly tool that can be used on all sizes of corn cobs. It leaves no mess or residue and is dishwasher safe. Although it is designed for corn, it can also be used on other fruits and vegetables.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Hey all, you may have seen this, but I got it from my director and thought I would share. The kernel cutter, does it work??
http://www.wtol. com/global/ story.asp? s=10963046

Thanks for sharing! That's neat. I've used it once, but have alot of folks ask me about it for canning (which I've not done yet). OT: And funny- Marion OH is my "home town"...not my Postal address, but the town we worked/shopped/entertained in and my folks still do. Kind of strange that she did the report at a farmer's market all the way down in Marion, and not somewhere in Toledo area where the newschannel was based - unless there. (it's- an hour-half away!)

I can't get this link to work?? Do I need to change something? I have a customer that hates her kernel cutter and since I don't have one I'm at a loss on what to say to help her. Otherwise she's returning it. She's hosting a party next month so I really want to help with excellent service!

Didn't work for me either, I tried clicking on the link and copy and paste method, neither worked...

kernel cutter is great. I use it to cut off corn but also after I use the pineapple wedger, I use the kernel cutter to scrape off the extra pineapple on the peel. no waste and I have crushed pineapple for ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese... a fun gadget.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10963046For some reason there were spaces in the link, try this.

thanks for this Lynda.

Hi everyone, I have been using the kernel cutter for a few months now and I have to say, it really does work! It makes cutting corn kernels off the cob so much easier and less messy. Plus, it's a great tool to have for those summer barbecues when you want to make fresh corn salsa or add corn to your salads. I highly recommend giving it a try!

1. Is the Kernel Cutter easy to use?

Yes, the Kernel Cutter is designed to be easy to use. Simply place the corn cob on a flat surface and press the cutter down, then rotate the cob to remove all the kernels.

2. Can the Kernel Cutter be used on all sizes of corn?

Yes, the Kernel Cutter is adjustable and can be used on all sizes of corn cobs, from small to large.

3. Does the Kernel Cutter leave any mess or corn residue?

No, the Kernel Cutter is designed to cleanly and efficiently remove the kernels from the cob without leaving any mess or residue.

4. Is the Kernel Cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kernel Cutter is made of dishwasher safe materials, making it easy to clean and maintain.

5. Can the Kernel Cutter be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While the Kernel Cutter is specifically designed for corn, it can also be used to remove kernels from other fruits and vegetables such as beans or bell peppers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies