• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Corn Cutter Strip in Strips or Kernels?

In summary, the corn cutter is designed to remove kernels from the cob efficiently. It can adjust the size of the kernels and works well with all sizes of corn. The cutter removes all kernels from the cob with little waste. It is also easy to clean, being dishwasher safe and washable by hand.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

Had a show on Saturday, and one of my guests wanted to know if it stripped the corn off the husk in strips or individual kernels. Anyone try out the cutter and know the answer? Appreciate any and all help!

The kernels come off in strips 3 to 4 kernels wide.

Thanks so much Melissa! She was hoping for strips, and now I can email her the good news! I appreciate your help and quick reply.

And, they don't fly everywhere like when you try to cut them off with a knife or many of the other cutters out there.

Thanks Rae....good point to make to guests! = )

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Does Corn Cutter Strip in Strips or Kernels?"

1. Does the corn cutter strip the corn into strips or kernels?
The corn cutter strips the corn into kernels, not strips. It is designed to remove the kernels from the cob in a neat and efficient manner.

2. Can I adjust the size of the kernels with the corn cutter?
Yes, our corn cutter has an adjustable blade that allows you to choose the size of the kernels you want. You can easily switch between large or small kernels depending on your preference.

3. Is there a specific size of corn that works best with this cutter?
Our corn cutter is designed to work with all sizes of corn, including large and small cobs. It can easily strip the kernels off any size of corn without any difficulty.

4. Does the corn cutter remove all the kernels from the cob?
Yes, our corn cutter is designed to remove all the kernels from the cob, leaving very little waste. It is a great tool to use when you want to get the most out of your corn cobs.

5. Is the corn cutter easy to clean?
Absolutely! Our corn cutter is dishwasher safe, making it very easy to clean. You can also wash it by hand with warm soapy water. Just be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom