• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining My Career Sales: A Journey of Hard Work and Relief

In summary, the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who consistently meet or exceed their sales goals. All consultants are eligible for the program, and the sales goals vary based on their level and the month. Consultants can earn multiple charms in one month by exceeding their sales goal by a significant amount. This program is just one of the many rewards programs offered by Pampered Chef to recognize and reward the hard work and success of their consultants.
lockhartkitchen
I worked hard these last few weeks to get the needed $150 to keep my career sales. I just submitted the last of it. Relief now!! I'm back on track after a few hard months. Things are looking up.

Yea!!! I am happy for you!

Good Job!!!

WooHoo! Way to go girl!!! :D

Thank you. That zero out thing scares me. I want to see my sales now!

Mine still says "no data" and I'm active. So don't panic just yet. ;)

It takes till the 10th of the month sometimes to show you as active after submitting so don't panic yet!

Good for you!

Kudos to you! Glad your hard work paid off!! Congrats! :)

1. How does the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program work?

The "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who consistently meet or exceed their sales goals. For every month that a consultant achieves their sales goal, they earn a special charm that can be added to their bracelet. The charms represent different milestones in their sales journey and serve as a reminder of their hard work and dedication.

2. Do all Pampered Chef consultants qualify for the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program?

Yes, all consultants who meet or exceed their sales goal each month are eligible for the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program. This includes both new and seasoned consultants.

3. What are the sales goals that consultants need to meet in order to earn charms?

The sales goals for the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program vary based on the consultant's level and the month. For example, a new consultant may have a lower sales goal in their first month compared to a consultant who has been with Pampered Chef for several years.

4. Can consultants earn multiple charms in one month?

Yes, consultants can earn multiple charms in one month if they exceed their sales goal by a significant amount. For example, if the sales goal for the month is $1000 and a consultant achieves $1500 in sales, they will earn two charms for that month.

5. Is the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program the only rewards program offered by Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef offers various rewards programs to recognize and reward the hard work and success of their consultants. In addition to the "Kept My Career Sales!!!!" program, there are also programs for recruiting new consultants and for achieving certain milestones in sales or leadership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • lt1jane