• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to [Your Name] Webpage!

In summary, Keith is a popular high school student who is recognized for his leather jacket and striking pose. He is also known for his love of cats and FB addiction.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
And here's one with your name.

:p :balloon: :thumbup:

Yay! You're the best!

leftymac said:
Yay! You're the best!

Jeez. What was I? Huh? What was I? Not the best? HUH?

RMDave said:

Awe, Dave... second place is still good!:cool:

ETA: Keith DID say he wanted the thread to be titled with his first and last name (not his screen name) so I had to do it. :p

Beth, second place means "First Loser" .. sheesh.

RMDave said:

Plus, I saw this one first.

Good Lord Keith...did you bathe in cat nip?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Good Lord Keith...did you bathe in cat nip?

I don't get it. :(

leftymac said:
I don't get it. :(

Ahhh, obviously you don't have cats!

Cat Nip is irresistible to cats. They want to rub against it, play with it, sleep on it, etc....

Get it now, Keith?:D

ChefBeckyD said:

Cat Nip is irresistible to cats. They want to rub against it, play with it, sleep on it, etc....

Being on here helps me feel what it would've been like to have been popular in high school. :)

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks Becky....that's exactly where I was going. Keith, pull up your leather jacket collar and strike a pose:cool:...you seem to have a following. :love: Bask and enjoy.

Where's the "like" button when you need it???

Sheila said:
Where's the "like" button when you need it???

OMG I was totally thinking that about an earlier post today!

Are we FB addicts or what? LOL

Sheila said:
Are we FB addicts or what? LOL

Speak for yourself..I can stop any time I want to.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks Becky....that's exactly where I was going. Keith, pull up your leather jacket collar and strike a pose:cool:...you seem to have a following. :love: Bask and enjoy.

Keith's collar may be leather but the jacket is Mock Marabou.

leftymac said:
Being on here helps me feel what it would've been like to have been popular in high school. :)

I know exactly what you mean.

1. How do I place an order on your webpage?

To place an order on my webpage, simply click on the "Shop Now" button on the top menu. This will take you to the online catalog where you can browse and select the items you would like to purchase. Once you are finished shopping, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I host a virtual party on your webpage?

Yes, you can host a virtual party on my webpage! Simply click on the "Host a Party" button on the top menu and fill out the form with your information. I will contact you to schedule the party and provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests.

3. How do I earn rewards by hosting a party on your webpage?

Hosting a party on my webpage is a great way to earn free and discounted products! As a host, you will receive a percentage of the total party sales in free products and can also purchase items at a discounted price. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you earn.

4. Do you offer any specials or promotions on your webpage?

Yes, I regularly offer specials and promotions on my webpage! These can include discounts on popular products, free gifts with purchase, or limited-time offers. Be sure to check the "Specials" section on my webpage or sign up for my email list to stay updated on the latest promotions.

5. How can I contact you for customer service on your webpage?

If you have any questions or concerns about your order or products on my webpage, you can contact me through the "Contact" page. I will respond to your message as soon as possible. You can also reach out to me through my social media pages or by phone during my business hours, which are listed on my webpage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef.katie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views