• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping Track of Customer Communication

In summary, Becky is using contact management in PP and is doing all the prompts PP gives her to follow up on potential bookings.
DebbieJ
I'm finishing up my fourth month, trying to stay on top of all my calls. Between MAC, OOTB, and CCC, I am going crazy!

How do you keep track of when and what you've talked about with a customer? How do you keep track of potential booking leads? How do you flag them for follow up? I do all the prompts that PP tells me to do, but I don't want to find myself in a situation where I'm repeating a previous conversation or a miss following up on a potential spring booking, you know?

I have the rolling contact list for recruiting already.

Thanks for any tips!

So you use contact management in PP? That's what I use and I can do all of the things you mentioned on there. Every time I talk to a customer or potential host or whoever, I use the note section at the bottom of each contact's screen and type the date, why I called them, what was the outcome or even if I called and left a message or called and didn't leave a message. I'll get really specific like if a potential host says, call me in the spring or something so I remember at least a small portion of what we talked about. Then I'll flag it for a follow up if that's the case. I admit, I'm not as on top of it as I used to, but I try to check my action items every day or every other day to see what I need to do. You can also check off the little square up in the upper right hand corner in the "status" box that she is a potential host. Then you can also print out a list of your potential hosts whenever there's a great host special or something so you know who have expressed interest in hosting in the past.

Are these things that you do? Contact management is actually very useful and easy. I think there are even some teleclasses just on using it. I know there are workshops at conference specifically for it.

Hope that helps! :)

Becky,

Those are great tips! I will starting using PP more effectively now!

Thanks so much!

1. How should I keep track of customer communication?

The best way to keep track of customer communication is by using a customer relationship management (CRM) system. This will allow you to store all interactions, orders, and information about your customers in one place.

2. What are the benefits of using a CRM system for customer communication?

Using a CRM system can help you stay organized and provide better customer service. It allows you to easily access customer information, track communication history, and personalize interactions with customers.

3. Can I use a spreadsheet to keep track of customer communication?

While a spreadsheet can be used to keep track of customer communication, it may not be the most efficient method. A CRM system is specifically designed for managing customer communication and will provide more features and functionality.

4. Is it important to keep track of customer communication?

Yes, it is important to keep track of customer communication. This allows you to have a record of past interactions, preferences, and orders, which can help you provide better service and build stronger relationships with your customers.

5. How often should I update my customer communication records?

It is recommended to update your customer communication records in real-time, as soon as a new interaction occurs. This will ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date, providing you with the most complete view of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Kathytnt