• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Promote Back to Director This Month Based on My Sales?

In summary, Colleen is planning a promotion this month and is waiting on one of her former consultants to submit her show before she can promote her back to director. If Karrie does not submit her show by the end of November, Colleen will promote her as a director when the products ship in December.
Well, my incentive calculator just updated...at least something is starting to happen.

Yeah!!! It FINALLY updated!!

Wouldn't you know it my MIA consultant JUST emailed me saying she has orders??? GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Deb! I am so sorry! Yikes!

ugh... one of their shows was on hold. It was released this morning so I probably won't go green until tomorrow... aarrrgghhh

I have one with a show on hold, too -- although it doesn't affect my status, TG! We did $12,500 in sales this month. Low, but at least it's done.I just got the Fleece Blanket and Thermos, though....nice!

Still can't see if Mia turned it in because the performance tracker is showing No Records. Grrrr... I'd just like to see it in black and white for my own peace of mind.

Colleen- click on performance tracker,and then change the month back to November. You can do that with the little box underneath the tabs at the top.

Yep, change the tracker to November. You can also click on her name on the tracker and then check HER Incentive Calculator -- under Details on the bottom it will show the shows submitted before the tracker updates.

UGH. Her show isn't showing up that she submitted at 11pm. Grrrrrr....

Could it be on hold? I have a consultant whose show is on hold and not showing yet.

Or it may be that the PP3 program was updating and she had to resubmit (it DOES tell you that if it happens)...

Is this one that makes a difference in your level? UGH!

jwpamp said:
Could it be on hold? I have a consultant whose show is on hold and not showing yet.

Or it may be that the PP3 program was updating and she had to resubmit (it DOES tell you that if it happens)...

Is this one that makes a difference in your level? UGH!

Yes... it is the ONE that makes a difference in my repromotion. I just called her and she has 2 declined credit cards and doesn't want to resolve them because she's super frustrated with her business. Hopefully she'll get over herself and get them resolved but at this point, I'm not very hopeful... UGH UGH UGH!!!!!

Does anyone know the cut-off date to get November shows resolved? My consultant STILL has not resolved her show. I've called her and so has my director. I thought it was Friday and my director thought it was yesterday.I'm a little ticked right now. Just wondering how long she has to do it. Thanks for your help!

Double grrr. It was yesterday. Sorry.

Yup... just found out. Thanks Becky for answering.I'm numb. All over $36.

{{{{HUGS}}}} So sorry Colleen!

Oh good grief. I am SO sorry! Sure would be nice if we could step in on those credit card things.

I really hate that policy--I had a consultant lose $9000 in career sales because of a declined credit card that she had less than 24 hours to resolve. She basically quit because of it. It wasn't her fault that the guest wouldn't get back to her.

Oh Colleen!! I'm so so sorry! I feel sick for you.:(:( That is SO ridiculous! I hate that so much hinges on others and there's no way to control it. You did the best you could without going to her house and taking the phone in your own hand and resolving these.

Ugh - I am SO sorry and SO frustrated for you Colleen.
If we loved closer I'd come over & share some chocolate with you.
Big hugs...((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Colleen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey, it's 1 p.m. in Michigan--not too early for a glass of wine! ;)

DebbieJ said:
Hey, it's 1 p.m. in Michigan--not too early for a glass of wine! ;)

Wine & chocolate! You ladies are the BEST!!!!!! :D

Thanks for all of the support. Maybe December will be it...

I was able to resolve my consultant's cc issue yesterday. I didn't think they would let me, but they told me all about what was holding up the show. I asked them to run the card again and thankfully that time it went through!! I was kinda surprised they let me do anything. Just f.y.i for the future. I was waiting for that show to clear because that was all I needed to re-promote, too. I'm sorry it didn't happen for you Colleen.

I believe a Krispy Kreme doughnut is in order!! And wine! And chocolate!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I too hate this. This just stinks so much. Chocolate, wine, Krispy Kreme and everything else...but it still is so stupid that you have to lose out on this because of something you can not control.

I can see why someone new would get turned off by this and quit. Sorry but there just seems to be more land mines for people get caught in.

Only by pure luck did I resolve shows on hold but I am paying for them. I do trust those that declined but I know I am taking a huge risk. Can I say it again...it just rots.

I am so sorry, Colleen. You deserve much more.

OMG, Colleen, I am sooooo sorry! Hugs.

Someone Pinch Me...Here is my Title Requirements Page for today:

Month-To-Date TeamLeader Director
Personal Sales: $1,768.15 $750.00 $750.00
Personal Cluster Sales
(includes Personal Sales):
$5,855.72 $2,500.00 $4,000.00
Active Lines: 4 2 4
Active Sr Consultant Lines: 2 n/a 2
Qualified Directors: n/a n/a n/a
Organization Sales: $5,855.72 n/a n/a

So I'm thinking... I've repromoted??!!??!!?!!?!?!

YAY!!!! You did it!!! Hooray!!! I so wish we still had Leadership!! I would give you a big ole HUG!!! So for now just a virtual one!!!

:D :D :D {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} :D :D :D

Chef Kearns said:
YAY!!!! You did it!!! Hooray!!! I so wish we still had Leadership!! I would give you a big ole HUG!!! So for now just a virtual one!!!

:D :D :D {{{{{{HUGS}}}}} :D :D :D

Thanks Sandra!!!!! I'm still a little in shock! I'm going to call my director next!!!

YAY Colleen! Congratulations!!! Virtual hug being sent! (by the way, i need your phone # again! my BB deleted EVERY phone number I had :cry: with an update.)

I will also be a director this month! YAY! I called one of my SC and asked her about her team. She said I don't know. I said I can't call everyone and need you to call Kelly specifically. Well she did and the girl said that she's been collecting these orders and wondered when she was going to get them in the computer! :bugeye: So we have no idea what she has but my SC is going over there tonight to help her input them! YAY!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
YAY Colleen! Congratulations!!! Virtual hug being sent! (by the way, i need your phone # again! my BB deleted EVERY phone number I had :cry: with an update.)

I will also be a director this month! YAY! I called one of my SC and asked her about her team. She said I don't know. I said I can't call everyone and need you to call Kelly specifically. Well she did and the girl said that she's been collecting these orders and wondered when she was going to get them in the computer! :bugeye: So we have no idea what she has but my SC is going over there tonight to help her input them! YAY!! :D

YAY Kristi!!!!! :)

Congrats to you both!! Woo hoo!!!!

Congratulations to you Kristi!!

WTG you guys!!!

<h2>1. Will I promote back to director this month?</h2><p>Based on the information provided, it looks like you have met all the requirements to promote back to director. As long as all the sales and recruits are submitted, you should be eligible for promotion. Congratulations!</p><h2>2. How do the sales breakdown contribute to my promotion?</h2><p>The sales breakdown provided shows that you have generated over $3200 in sales, which meets the minimum sales requirement for promotion. Additionally, your team members have also generated a significant amount of sales, which can contribute to your overall team sales and help you achieve your promotion.</p><h2>3. Will Karrie's submission help me promote?</h2><p>If Karrie's submission of $700 or more is made before the end of the month, it will count towards your team sales and could potentially help you promote. It is important to follow up with Karrie and make sure she submits her sales on time.</p><h2>4. Can I re-promote if Karrie's submission is made?</h2><p>If Karrie's submission helps you meet the promotion requirements, then yes, you can re-promote to director. Make sure to communicate this with Karrie and motivate her to submit her sales on time.</p><h2>5. Is it possible to promote in January instead of this month?</h2><p>Based on the information provided, it looks like you have met the requirements for promotion this month. However, if you decide to wait until January to promote, you can still do so as long as you continue to meet the requirements. The choice is yours, but either way, congratulations on your success so far!</p>

1. Will I promote back to director this month?

Based on the information provided, it looks like you have met all the requirements to promote back to director. As long as all the sales and recruits are submitted, you should be eligible for promotion. Congratulations!

2. How do the sales breakdown contribute to my promotion?

The sales breakdown provided shows that you have generated over $3200 in sales, which meets the minimum sales requirement for promotion. Additionally, your team members have also generated a significant amount of sales, which can contribute to your overall team sales and help you achieve your promotion.

3. Will Karrie's submission help me promote?

If Karrie's submission of $700 or more is made before the end of the month, it will count towards your team sales and could potentially help you promote. It is important to follow up with Karrie and make sure she submits her sales on time.

4. Can I re-promote if Karrie's submission is made?

If Karrie's submission helps you meet the promotion requirements, then yes, you can re-promote to director. Make sure to communicate this with Karrie and motivate her to submit her sales on time.

5. Is it possible to promote in January instead of this month?

Based on the information provided, it looks like you have met the requirements for promotion this month. However, if you decide to wait until January to promote, you can still do so as long as you continue to meet the requirements. The choice is yours, but either way, congratulations on your success so far!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
PampMomof3